Latest Threads

The greatest Rock and roll band of all time????

Subvert Central    8 Replies

Blue, 31st December 2002, 18:08

Ministry hands fucking down..........

Twisted Twisted Twisted

Open Thread

A Special Present from Santa Zeus to all Subversives

Subvert Central    10 Replies

subvert, 31st December 2002, 17:56

A lot of smileys are about to be added

use at will

MERRY NEW YEAR

Open Thread

Mclusky

Subvert Central    20 Replies

Exxon, 31st December 2002, 17:22

HEAVY!!!!

If you are not aware of them check the Steve Albini produced "Mclusky do Dallas"

merry new year

Open Thread

Streetbeats 2002 review.

Subvert Central    31 Replies

Blue, 31st December 2002, 16:45

Its been a good year here at streetbeats i think. Theres been many many positive notes and not too many disasters. I'd like to thank all the crew that have helped push the message forwards, we've had some new recruits to the camp namely Exxon, Strike (back from the dead!!), Bobule , Stevie D, Fracture & Neptune, Filter, Paradox and Kirsty and Terry, all of whom have proved to be heros in their own right within our various projects. Love as always to the big two, namely Jay (i love you!!) and housemate Ben (love you also!!) together we have managed somehow to keep things going in the face of adversity.Love also to ZnO, come on guys lets do it this year finally.....
Money as always has been a fucker this year but somehow i dont think that 2002 was supposed to be about money, that will come in 2003. We've still got various distribution and manufacturing problems but lets hope that these things will iron themselves out. The music has gone from strength to strength this year and again without all the boys taking various responsabilities from my narrow shoulders this wouldnt have been possible.
Theres been a few low points but hardly serious, i was gutted to lose my close friend Mr Unsane from ZnO at first but with the arrival of Stevie D this has turned out for the better (getting writing Dunk baby!!). Record sales have been up and down but at the end of the day we're still here with a fistful of labels to our name in various genres of music. Beat Jam has been a resounding success and lets hope that we can keep this up.
Congratulations to my girlfriend Aurora who got her first full release on the
recent "Swear" compilation cd.Massive thansk to all you Subverts who on low days, keep me thinking that all this is worth while.In particular i'd like to give a mince pie to Statto, Altered Ego, Linus, Tresspass, Little Nemo, Dan J, Nexxi & the Gain Kru, Smoking Monkey, Sir Loris of Australia, Fraccers and Neppers, Techtonic, Grizzly, Emtek, Boneca, Filbert, Mattrick, Formula Inc, Scart Ridge, Diddywahdiddy, senses, score, Jake, Naphta, Kingsley Marshall, and Genki...also anyone i missed out, you know who you are..........
a big fuck you to the non believing shit stirrers...no names, lets just say again, you know who you are.....

Thanks guys.............

Open Thread

Mark Rothko...

Subvert Central    9 Replies

Blue, 31st December 2002, 14:18

GENIUS!!!

Open Thread

The quote thread....................

Subvert Central    32 Replies

subvert, 31st December 2002, 13:47

Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together.
--Anais Nin

Open Thread

Anyone been tickled up by.....????

Subvert Central    2 Replies

Blue, 31st December 2002, 13:42

All these Laurel & Hardy flicks bbe2 are showing in the morning??

legends!!!

Open Thread

Unsane Sample Finding Services

Audio Production and Engineering    44 Replies

Unsane, 31st December 2002, 12:35

Unsane has the samples you Need!

50 or 99 track CD's custom made to your requirements.

The rarest samples in the world, be the envy of the competitors!

With every purchase a donation is made to the STREETBEATS foundation.

Open Thread

Appy New Ear

Subvert Central    5 Replies

Altered Ego, 31st December 2002, 12:22

[Image: ear.gif]

Happy New Ear to all SB Crew and all board members.

Open Thread

2003...Feeling like fucking things up..........

Subvert Central    6 Replies

Blue, 31st December 2002, 01:03

I think things could be cool for us next year..... I'm feeling that now Sb are more driven, more positive and more positioned than for any other year known to us. Ready to tackle the filth of the music industry and maybe play them at their own game, who knows???

Massive shouts to all you Subverts here.

we're all a part of something very important in some way. some kind and in some place.....

Lets take them on.............. Borg Left :bomber Spank

Open Thread