Subvert Central
RELEASE Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Printable Version

+- Subvert Central (http://subvertcentral.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Subvert Central (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: RELEASE Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER (/thread-61672.html)

Pages: 1 2

Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Code - 15th June 2016

Feels like a long time now since I was posting on this forum about starting a label called 'Subtle Audio' ... wasn't sure at time if it would even get off the ground or how it would all pan out but here we are over 10 years later celebrating 'A Decade In Breakbeat' Grin

Big thanks to all the Subvert Central crew for all the support over the years Wink
And a big thank you to all the artists and people that have helped out with websites, artwork, distribution etc

As I mentioned we're celebrating a decade in the game (actually 11 years at this stage, but a decade sounds nicer!) so we've put together a special compilation release to mark the occasion. It's available to pre-order right now from : www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/shop
Shipping date is expect to be July 1st - we already have the vinyl in stock and are just waiting on the delivery of the CD.

You can order the Vinyl and CD versions seperately OR if you order the BUNDLE PACK, you get the 3x12" Vinyl, Digipak CD + 4 Bonus Downloads at a discounted price ---> https://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/product/a-decade-in-breakbeat-bundle-3x12-vinyl-cd-bonus-download-poster/

[Image: SUBTLE001LP-Sleeve-Cover-600x600.jpg][Image: SUBTLE001LP-Sleeve-Back-600x600.jpg]

'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" Vinyl + Poster::  SUBTLE001LP

Plate 1
Nebula - Noir
Dub One - Speechless

Plate 2
Alpha Omega - Know How (Aroma Nice & Earl Grey Remix)
Mecca - Analysis

Plate 3
NCQL - Breath Of The Eve
Reactiv - Metatron Falls

'A Decade In Breakbeat'
Digipak CD + Poster :: SUBTLE007CD

1. Nic TVG - Sitting In The Crosswalk (Enjoy Remix)
2. Dissident - Overself Archipelago
3. Speak - Stone Giants
4. Kyam - NOLA
5. Ornette Hawkins - Jazz Police 
6. Polska - Burning Sun (Reborn Vocal Remix)
7. Enjoy - The Crook VIP
8. NCQL - Nocturnalist
9. Relapse - Break Through
10. Scale - Glass Eye
11. Maledicent - Perantique
12. Mecca - Solar Ice
13. Psycho Mantis - You Do Not Want To Go There

'A Decade In Breakbeat' Bonus Downloads :: SUBTLEB006

1. Alpha Omega – Know How (Aroma Nice 150bpm Acid Mix)
2. Alpha Omega – Know How (Aroma Nice 130bpm Live Jam)
3. NCQL – Majestic Pronghorn Antelope
4. Polska – Burning Sun (Nikolay Sunak Remix)

Audio clips for all tracks + artwork previews are available on the Subtle Audio site Wink  

3x12" Vinyl ---> https://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/product/a-decade-in-breakbeat-3x12-vinyl-poster-subtle001lp-july-1st-shipping/

Digipak CD ---> https://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/product/various-artists-a-decade-in-breakbeat-subtle007cd-july-1st-shipping/

BUNDLE PACK ---> https://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/product/a-decade-in-breakbeat-bundle-3x12-vinyl-cd-bonus-download-poster/

Also shipping on July 1st, we have (for the first time) Subtle Audio slipmats ---> https://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/product/subtle-audio-slipmats-pair-shipping-july-1st/

Some of you might also be interested to hear that we got a delivery of Bassbin back-catalog release recently from Rohan which are now available on the Subtle Audio site, check the available titles here ---> https://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/product-category/music/bassbin-back-catalog/

Xyxthumbs

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Bassix - 15th June 2016

YESSSSSSS !!!

Well done on making it 11 years Code

Another excellent package once again with quality music & brilliant artwork ... plus the SLIPMATTS !

Top man

Respect to the maximum

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Code - 15th June 2016

Nice one Bassix  Wink

Glad you dig the new bits.

The poster features quite alot of producers that used to hang around this board back on the day... and some still do !

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Statto - 15th June 2016

(15th June 2016, 18:36)Code Wrote: The poster features quite alot of producers that used to hang around this board back on the day... and some still do !

Lurk

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - SpeaK - 16th June 2016

Awesome Code, congrats for the 11 years, and for the release!! Smile Looks swheeet.

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Code - 16th June 2016

Thanks Speak !

There's a lot of talent out there, it's been a privilege to represent it under the Subtle Audio banner - very happy you're part of the family now Wink

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Dinsdale - 16th June 2016

Awesome! Will make my preorder soon along with some Subtle Audio tees.
By the way, new shop site shows that shipping for CD to UK/Europe is €7,50, is it correct? Last time when I ordered Subtle Audio vol. 3 it was about €5 (however postal fees keep increasing every year).

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Code - 16th June 2016

^ Yes, it's correct.
It's a mixture of reasons.
The postage cost has increased but also it was going to be extra hassle to make a separate postage category for CD's and Vinyl, so I made the sale price of the CD lower and I'm subsidizing with the postage (that money also goes towards covering packaging & some of the Paypal fees) Wink

It will be kind of irrelevant anyway if you are ordering other items aswell. Can send upto 1kg to the UK for €10.50

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Dinsdale - 17th June 2016

Exactly, that's why i asked, because I noticed that many of new or relaunched online shops forgot to or intentionally don't put separate shipping calculation for CDs (which is usually cheaper due to weight/size), so I thought it might be the case with Subtle Audio shop too Smile
Smart move with the reduced CD price to compensate it - and it goes well with the release title, where decade refers actually to 11 years Wink
Thanks for your PMs, will reply again when I decide which Subtle Audio goods I want to add to my order.
By the way, any chances to make Bustle Beats releases finally available digitally?

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Code - 17th June 2016

Well, you'll be getting your money's worth with the CD, we literally couldn't pump any more music into it !

Runtime is just over 82 minutes !!

For now, we're planning to keep Bustle Beats as a vinyl only operation.
Though... for certain Subverts, we may make an exception Wink

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - firefinga - 17th June 2016

Wow, this looks tasty indeed. Twothumbs

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Dinsdale - 18th June 2016

(17th June 2016, 16:52)Code Wrote: Though... for certain Subverts, we may make an exception  Wink

Xyxthumbs
Will add this topic to my forthcoming PM Wink

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - vvr - 20th June 2016

Excited about this release and waiting patiently for the mailman to deliver. Thanks to Code for 10 years of worth of great releases. I always have couple of Subtle Audio vinyls with me when i grab my record bag and go out the door.

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Statto - 20th June 2016

(15th June 2016, 17:12)Code Wrote: Feels like a long time now since I was posting on this forum about starting a label called 'Subtle Audio' ... wasn't sure at time if it would even get off the ground or how it would all pan out but here we are over 10 years later celebrating 'A Decade In Breakbeat' Grin

Big thanks to all the Subvert Central crew for all the support over the years Wink

The only one of the original SC labels crew who's still going.

Applause Bowdown Russian

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Code - 20th June 2016

Isn't Subvert Central technically still going , if you're still selling copies of the releases ? Grin

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Statto - 20th June 2016

Chin Winkwink

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - TimeTouristDnB - 20th June 2016

So Reborn found the Burning Sun vocal after all? Chin

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Code - 20th June 2016

(20th June 2016, 17:35)TimeTouristDnB Wrote: So Reborn found the Burning Sun vocal after all? Chin

I tracked it down via the 'Jungle Sample Beardstroke Massive' group on Facebook as far as I remember !

About 2 years ago, but then it took me awhile to get around to buying the vinyl from Discogs too, but yeah, we got it in the end - phew, long search !

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - dionysus - 21st June 2016

Loving the Nikolay Sunak Remix Smile

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Statto - 21st June 2016

(21st June 2016, 01:03)dionysus Wrote: Loving the Nikolay Sunak Remix Smile

Yes

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - InfiniteSloth - 21st June 2016

Jig

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Code - 21st June 2016

(21st June 2016, 05:37)Statto Wrote:
(21st June 2016, 01:03)dionysus Wrote: Loving the Nikolay Sunak Remix Smile

Yes

Yeah, good work there by Reborn Wink Interesting hear a mix of it at that tempo.
Love the deep kicks !

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Simon Bean - 27th June 2016

As usual Subtle Audio never disappoints will be ordering soon.

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - Reborn - 27th June 2016

Congrats Code, Subtle audio is a real legend in breakbeat/dnb history!

RE: Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER - firefinga - 28th June 2016

(15th June 2016, 17:12)Code Wrote: Some of you might also be interested to hear that we got a delivery of Bassbin back-catalog release recently from Rohan which are now available on the Subtle Audio site, check the available titles here ---> https://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/product-category/music/bassbin-back-catalog/

Xyxthumbs

Twothumbs for this as well Smile