Subvert Central
Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - Printable Version

+- Subvert Central (http://subvertcentral.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Audio Production and Engineering (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Producers! What's your favourite studio....... (/thread-7315.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - Leonux - 5th April 2010

Silver Haze , Coffee , Juice Grin

Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - noisemonkey - 10th April 2010

Wheat crunchies, coffee, nice'n'spicey nik naks...

Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - titanium - 21st June 2010

salted cashews

Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - Profane - 15th February 2012

whatever is on sale this week. right now all stocked up on Pringles. Sour cream tonight.

Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - SHIFT - 17th February 2012

im now discovering the importance of snacks in the studio.

KETTLE CHIPS!

Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - Paradigm X - 17th February 2012

Currently into jelly babies (coop version), tooty frooties and these bad boy dark chocolate biscuits;

[Image: 11419011_H.jpg?identifier=9cf831dc93226a...d373ee8dea]

Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - nubus - 29th April 2013

Nothin' that'll grease up my keys and knobs anyway!

I usually go with cans of coke or coffee...

RE: Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - SHIFT - 26th January 2017

Addicted to Chocolate Chip Hobnobs!! But fucking deadly anywhere near a mixer so in the studio ive switched to Biscoff - Have to be quick with those buggers if your dunking em'.

RE: Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - Muttley - 21st February 2017

coffee, juice, chicken and bacon sandwich filler, scotch eggs, vegetable samosas, fajita wraps, Mexican or not, cooked chicken, onion bhajis, monster munch, doritos, pringles, egg mayo deli filler, satay sticks, sushi pack...any of these.

no biscuits though, complete waste of time. empty calories and really bad for you.

RE: Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - Muttley - 6th March 2017

as an equivalent to cheese on toast and as something not yet mentioned...a bowl of wheat-y packet noodles from LIDL, Tesco or Morrisons. not empty cals by far and packed with healthy carbs that are very filling - and noodles are so easy to cook. I like chicken, bbq beef and curry flavour sachets best.

Oh and Ainsley Harriets' Cuppa Soup! Thai and Lemongrass, Wild Mushroom. YES Lovesmilie

RE: Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - Muttley - 19th March 2017

non-alcohol Koppaberg Cider, mixed fruit varieties.

RE: Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - Muttley - 21st March 2017

pot noodle, gimme those grains, my brain will never be the same, can't tame the spice cravings in my veins, different flavors keep mutley sane, and gimme a substitute if you want, some kind of noodles in a cup bag bearing the brunt, i like the chow mein and sweet and sour mixes i've got, kushty pie chavvy, chas and dave in the lavvy, where's my kidney dish to twat 'em with, because they rabbit rabbit rabbit just like 'dis.

(satirical humour intended, not funny to germans, ha ha Nelson )

RE: Producers! What's your favourite studio....... - Muttley - 1st April 2017

Cadbury mini eggs