Bladerunner

63 Replies, 10753 Views

bump!
its not as shite as fight club
Love it or hate it, Blade Runner is one of the most iconic films of the '80s.

On AvP, the Pyramid shows the greatest acting talent in the film, though if they'd had more Ewen Bremner in it perhaps they could have upped the 'giving a shit about the characters' factor Grin

For those who like Day of the Triffids, Auntie Beeb has just done a new version with a rather ace cast list, details... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1332653/

Not seen it myself yet so can't comment on whether there is finally a version that does justice to the great book by Mr. Wyndham. I always felt the previous attempts at movie or TV series were rather pants.

I watched 'Moon' recently, and absolutely loved it. I even liked the piano soundtrack which was quite gentle, with just a little off-key stuff hinting something is not quite right. Proper sci fi.
Roo Stercogburn Wrote:Love it or hate it, Blade Runner is one of the most iconic films of the '80s.

On AvP, the Pyramid shows the greatest acting talent in the film, though if they'd had more Ewen Bremner in it perhaps they could have upped the 'giving a shit about the characters' factor Grin

For those who like Day of the Triffids, Auntie Beeb has just done a new version with a rather ace cast list, details... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1332653/

Not seen it myself yet so can't comment on whether there is finally a version that does justice to the great book by Mr. Wyndham. I always felt the previous attempts at movie or TV series were rather pants.

I watched 'Moon' recently, and absolutely loved it. I even liked the piano soundtrack which was quite gentle, with just a little off-key stuff hinting something is not quite right. Proper sci fi.

I wanna see moon.....

A more Iconic film from the eighties is Ferris :P

Day of the Triffids.....Lets hope they don't trash it as the original Beeb series in the first 3 episodes were amazing.... Me loves My Wyndham....
Fada Wrote:its not as shite as fight club

Yes, one could only predict such a response from a fading jungalist like yourself :P
Nozkram Wrote:I wanna see moon.....

Avoid any and all info about it before seeing it if you can. 90% of what happens wont be fun if you already know what is going on before you see it.
Nozkram Wrote:

Yes, one could only predict such a response from a fading jungalist like yourself :P

Lol

i like meatloafs tits though Chin
Roo Stercogburn Wrote:
Nozkram Wrote:I wanna see moon.....

Avoid any and all info about it before seeing it if you can. 90% of what happens wont be fun if you already know what is going on before you see it.

duely noted.

One thing i miss about work is the exchange of movies for nights.....
Fada Wrote:
Nozkram Wrote:

Lol

i like meatloafs tits though Chin

manlike bizarre moob action?

Chin

Actually me too.....
I notice that Rick Wakeman sidles by relatively unnoticed in the blame department for the monster that is Batloaf.
Roo Stercogburn Wrote:I notice that Rick Wakeman sidles by relatively unnoticed in the blame department for the monster that is Batloaf.
The same big Rick that owes Hampshire county council much monies for parking tickets...

The same big Rick that wears wonderfully Wizard like outfits?

Yes

bless him and his wizard ways
Second trailer gives me hope, this is going to be a really good movie!

Xyxthumbs I'll definitely watch this.
Music critic for the Tally Ho

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tracks that sample Bladerunner rentboy 49 7,781 21st May 2010, 06:07
Last Post: El Guapo
  Which Bladerunner to buy? dubplate 30 5,009 5th November 2009, 22:25
Last Post: socialengineer
  Forensic - Bladerunner / Tiny Circles - Flavour Vinyl 004 DJ ML 2 1,263 23rd November 2004, 23:25
Last Post: DJ ML