how the f**k does one eat Fruit Bread?

13 Replies, 17602 Views

i had two slices earlier with nothing on em. feels like ive ate a bath sponge!
i cant imagine it tasting better with butter unless i heat it up.

Chin although it was a Tesco 'free from' milk one. most of that shiz is pretty awful.
http://www.soundcloud.com/shift/ - SCD soundclash tune is up Drums
SHIFT Wrote:i had two slices earlier with nothing on em. feels like ive ate a bath sponge!

Chin although it was a Tesco 'free from' milk one. most of that shiz is pretty awful.

Hahaha

No need to heat it up, just whack some butter on it, it generally makes everything taste better. Especially Soreen Wave
fruit bread? I thought you were more of a fruit cake man Teef
dunno about fruit bread, but i can tell you how to make breadfruit Wink
markgabba Wrote:fruit bread? I thought you were more of a fruit cake man Teef

Hahaha......Wink
http://www.soundcloud.com/shift/ - SCD soundclash tune is up Drums
Hovver Wrote:
SHIFT Wrote:i had two slices earlier with nothing on em. feels like ive ate a bath sponge!

Hahaha

No need to heat it up, just whack some butter on it, it generally makes everything taste better. Especially Soreen Wave

Nah nah nah, not this stuff. If its anything like what i think it is, you NEED to toast it or it takes like.. well a sponge and horrible. No We have somthing called rice bread which is gluten free, its ingrediants are rice and fruit juices so Im thinking its the same thing. Just toast that stuff and it can be ok but with butter and jam. Falcon
Although Really Sprouted bread IS way better .... Whats up with the uk and no whole foods as none of your markets have it anywhere else, or its like they only will randomly have those unsliced little loafs that cost an arm and a leg and last 2 days.
Hovver Wrote:No need to heat it up, just whack some butter on it, it generally makes everything taste better. Especially Soreen

some good advice here
Aye, butter. Things like malt loaves and fruit loaves are yummy with butter on.
At a guess, i would say that Peanut Butter on Banana Bread would be amazing.
^ All hail, king of snacks.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Aye i must of had it all wrong. Guess its like actual fruit bread, dunno we dont have that here.
Hovver Wrote:No need to heat it up, just whack some butter on it, it generally makes everything taste better. Especially Soreen Wave

Soreen? Isn't that malt loaf?

Mmm.

Homerdrool
like for real

: /
Stop talking about fruit bread. There's a symposium by Dr. Mjurmunyurmun about the correlation between people who watch Frasier and getting angry at misspelling the word 'probably' doing the rounds on dogbotherer.org. We believe there to be a direct causal link and would very much appreciate you taking the time to write a dissertation on the matter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rowntrees fruit gums dj hades 20 12,487 12th April 2010, 22:35
Last Post: davetrax
  ATTN bread people Macc 8 3,751 9th April 2009, 17:13
Last Post: socialengineer
  Could you eat an elephant? Concept81 8 2,137 16th January 2009, 18:31
Last Post: Rothko
  purdeys multivitamin fruit drink beckett 2 3,533 19th July 2006, 17:52
Last Post: markgabba
  dubstep can eat my crusty pants dsp 17 4,142 30th March 2006, 12:37
Last Post: SETI