Foci's Left - Dumping The Rock EP (my second self-released EP - OUT NOW)

15 Replies, 7684 Views

[Image: a2866943855_2.jpg]

http://focisleft.bandcamp.com/album/dumping-the-rock-ep

"Dumping The Rock" is a varied showcase of the Foci's Left sound, but aims specifically to disperse any aggression of past releases toward something more mellow and beautiful. You can map different tracks together in a Foci's Left playlist with this release.

Artwork: "Cyclist" by Antonymes (Ian Hazeldine), who took this picture especially for me upon the release of his album "The License To Interpret Dreams".

Purchasers will receive a bonus Modern Classical piece called "The Calamities Of Confusion [21.12.12] (For Lata S.) in their download.

Total EP running time 13:52.

"This is breathtaking man" ~ 247, Futurepast Fanzine ed. on "Overdriven Terrain".

"Ah, 'The Calamities Of Confusion' - I like this one". ~ Jonathan Tait, Subvert Central Recordings

Credits: All tracks written, produced and engineered by Mick Robert Buckingham (Foci's Left).

Released 19 August 2013

Hope you like people. Feedback would be appreciated. Smile

Mick Muttley (Foci's Left)
Bump for later
nabbed Xyxthumbs
the first track is the best

Twothumbs
Hugs for Jon.

Statto Wrote:the first track is the best

Twothumbs

Thanks. I like the way the piano becomes more prominent and dense with each space it's given to breathe; between the cat voice-esque synthesizer and additional melody accompaniment.

304 views and 4 replies - come on someone else, what do you think? Mutley-ani1
Going to change the pricing of this to "Name Your Price" on Bandcamp shortly.
OK, now it's "Name Your Price". That means you can enter 0 to download the 5 tracks. Smile
As featured on DIB Music Highlights:

http://dibmusic.blogspot.com/2013/08/foc...ck-ep.html

Smile
Nice feedback on this from my sister too - she thinks it's quite good. The LP on the same page, "Grumpy Love" is dedicated to her, and should be up your street if you like this. But the difference is this release is free. Xyxthumbs
free is good Smile
I've just made all my released-on-Bandcamp music freely available. Feel free to help fund me by buying something too. http://www.focisleft.bandcamp.com
Another free download of this today Cool
849 views and only 6 downloads...something fishy is going on Gruber
Muttley Wrote:something fishy is going on

[Image: fishing.gif]
Something fishy had a upside 2y later as I played a sold out gig that brought light to a new post in this thread - Shortened Fuse Minimalist Piano Variations: wow . focisleft.bandcamp.com - 2 quid for example 3 tracks. A rendering of GTI will go up for free when I get an ordered 30 minutes.
REMEMBER:

ALL MY MUSIC IS FREE!

ENJOY IT!

Wink

What I am doing this fall is extending lots of my 90 FL contributions made publically in the form of albums and EPs by lengthening them out, reshaping lots of stuff, keeping the basis intact, but making the releases more "FINAL".
To the letter of that idea, this originally 5 track EP is now a 15 piece play list.

Wave

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foci's Left, Magix, Fellow Concert Performers - Curry Crew - TDD Chapter 5 Kermit McBollocks 26 16,344 8th June 2021, 14:18
Last Post: Muttley
  Foci's Left - Derelict Career LP - my third album - now available! Muttley 25 16,632 12th November 2020, 08:39
  Foci's Left - Tara EP (Foci'sLeftEP003) - 22 minute space ambient, pianism, strings Muttley 7 6,858 28th April 2020, 11:33
  RELEASE OUT NOW: Foci's Left (FL) - Eat Yr Spinach [Free download] Muttley 10 6,830 24th April 2020, 07:55
Last Post: Statto
  [Drone/Ambient] Foci's Left/Longformacus - Multi Patching Muttley 2 4,410 15th December 2018, 08:36