RELEASE 

Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER

43 Replies, 31659 Views

Code, I am wondering, will you have spare copies still by the end of the year? Thing is, I might get a copy (if still available) around X-mas time. If so, that would be Badger
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Hey Firefinga,

At this stage, between pre-orders and new orders since the release date, about 100 copies of the vinyl have been accounted for.
That leaves me with 60 - and I still have to sort the 7 artists involved in the vinyl part of the release with their copies.
So we're down to the last 50 really.

Unearthed Distribution have 140 copies to sell - those should be in shops within the next week or two.

Very unlikely I'll have any left at the end of the year (whatever about Unearthed, or other stores) but I could just hold you 1  Wink
(12th July 2016, 20:16)Code Wrote: Hey Firefinga,

At this stage, between pre-orders and new orders since the release date, about 100 copies of the vinyl have been accounted for.
That leaves me with 60 - and I still have to sort the 7 artists involved in the vinyl part of the release with their copies.
So we're down to the last 50 really.

Unearthed Distribution have 140 copies to sell - those should be in shops within the next week or two.

Very unlikely I'll have any left at the end of the year (whatever about Unearthed, or other stores) but I could just hold you 1  Wink

Ah, nice to see they're selling like sliced bread Xyxthumbs . I say sell away, since I am not actively DJ'ing any more anyways it's just fair all the other peeps get their fix first. In case you'll have a copy left around December I'll contact you.
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Arrived yesterday! In the CD player right now. Extra bonus tapped to the package delivered with no damage Wink
Thanks.
Another great Subtle Audio release added to my collection.
Nice one Dinsdale !
Glad it all arrived safely n quickly Wink
I'll get on this tomorrow.
Bundle arrived today, hope to be checking it asap
Just shown my support Kisskiss
^ So I see Mick, thanks for that !

Quite a few orders from the old SC crew - nice to see Smile

Yerself, Noisemonkey, ESB, DIB, Dinsdale and a few more Xyxthumbs
Wave
Nice one Jon, you're still buying our shite after all these years  Baffled

Grin
Drums Statto Drums
arrived this morning Kisskiss

and my disk three has a disk two label on it, so I guess that makes it BUKEM RARE Teef

ps how do I get the digital downloads?
(28th July 2016, 10:38)Statto Wrote: arrived this morning Kisskiss

and my disk three has a disk two label on it, so I guess that makes it BUKEM RARE Teef

Nice - glad it arrived safely Jon !

... yeah, we had to re-label the whole batch of vinyls as all 3 plates had the labels back to front Baffled
I still have stickers left over if you want me to post one over ?!!!
But maybe you'd prefer to have a "mispress" !! Grin
I don't mind the mispress, but I wouldn't mind the sticker either Wink

(28th July 2016, 10:56)Statto Wrote: I don't mind the mispress, but I wouldn't mind the sticker either Wink

Is the labelling wrong on both sides of plate 3 ?

If you look here - https://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/pr...ad-poster/
^ if you see the 9 small pics underneath the main sleeve pic, it should be the first two labels on the bottom row that are on plate 3 Wink

No problem to post the extra labels over anyway Xyxthumbs

As for the downloads - I just sent them to ya - but for anyone else that didn't know about them or get them with their Bundle order...
You have to have registered an account in the Subtle Audio shop before you can access downloads, so if you bought the Bundle as a 'guest' then just get in touch with me and I can send you a download link instead.
Kisskiss

PS 3a (the logo side) is correct, but not 3aa
Nebula - NOIR is a complete headlock.
Dub One - Speechless Homerdrool
Special tune indeed. Will grab it as soon as digital downloads become available.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Dub One / Naphta / Scale / Greenleaf / Code - SUBTLE024 + BUSTLE007 :: Pre-Order Code 4 696 7th April 2023, 14:15
Last Post: Düffah
  Subtle Audio Show :: Sunday Oct 22nd 2017 Jungletrain.net :: ARCHIVE Code 547 349,514 25th November 2018, 19:49
Last Post: Statto
  Transmute Recordings - TMR008 - Enjoy - Cloud b/w Empty Structures *Pre Order Now* strike 10 8,092 12th February 2017, 19:18
Last Post: Statto
  Subtle Audio Show on ItsTooLoud Radio - Nov ARCHIVE inside Code 25 15,227 8th November 2016, 23:24
Last Post: Code
  RELEASE Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' digital download (+ full back catalog) OUT NOW! Code 3 6,224 2nd November 2016, 15:17
Last Post: NoodeL