Callin on the RP

13 Replies, 1779 Views

[Image: popedog.gif]
I thought dogs had been banned from the clergy since that fiasco with Cardinal Richelieu

[Image: Richelieu.jpg]

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
I used to watch that cartoon religeously Teef
Stacks Wrote:I thought dogs had been banned from the clergy since that fiasco with Cardinal Richelieu

[Image: Richelieu.jpg]

Stacks

France seemed to be really fucked up back then ..... you could almost say it had gone to the dogs Teef
AE Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Altered Ego Wrote:you could almost say it had gone to the dogs Teef

Teef Teef Teef Teef Teef Teef Teef Teef
[Insert signature here]
Regardless of dogs, that Cardinal hound was a badman. I remember him smoking cigars and drinking Stella - a true Frenchman.
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:Regardless of dogs, that Cardinal hound was a badman. I remember him smoking cigars and drinking Stella - a true Frenchman.

He would be smoking cafe creme not cigars Roll
He was eating Burger King the last time we spoke - a true Nordic Sailor.
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:He was eating Burger King the last time we spoke - a true Nordic Sailor.

Dogs don't like Burger King Roll
The modern French dog.

[Image: simon.sharp.jpg]
Rofl
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Hahaha
Dogtanian

Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK viewers "Who you callin Nigger" ( channel 4 ) dsp 121 11,131 1st July 2009, 12:49
Last Post: Stacks
  now we got white kids callin themselves ni66ers RhythmicNature 7 1,403 15th February 2007, 09:32
Last Post: dice
  callin mr exxon---------------> sphere 3 1,084 20th April 2004, 12:35
Last Post: noisemonkey