whats up with the new uad promo?

10 Replies, 1268 Views

hello chaps!

i was trying to buy the fatso with the january 50$ off at UAD, but it says the coupon isnt valid for that plugin while its says on the site it's valid for ANY plug. anyone else had problems with the voucher?
Tried asking them? Smile

Happy New Year btw mate Wave

P.S. Fatso = Xyxthumbs Xyxthumbs Xyxthumbs
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:Tried asking them? Smile

Happy New Year btw mate Wave

P.S. Fatso = Xyxthumbs Xyxthumbs Xyxthumbs

Happy new year to you too Bob Grin

yea, i sent UAD a mail, checked the forumthread about this (which was there already)... seems a lot of people have the problem with a different plugs aswell. There is only no reply from the people who could know. mail might not be answered till after weekend.
Was a long shot to post here, but you never know if someone knows or wants to use the promo too and bumps into the same problem. Wink
i got stung with the dec promo too, all the deals ended a day early so missed, decided to buy fatso at full price in case i lost the $50 of vouchers then someone put the prices back literally an hour later, doh! Banghead

i sent a support report email hopefully ill be sorted, get a refund.

grr

now the crackdealers give us another $50 voucher, and a demo reset.
a useless $50 coupon, read a lot of posts on the uad forum and everyone has problems with it. couple of hours for uad to head back to the office... prob works tonight
im convinced itll be sorted by tonight.

from past experience id hang on til a bit later in the month, they have released new toys in the past, after everyone's spent their voucher Lol
is there anything in the pipeline that you know of ?
the manley plugs are announced "1st quarter 2010"...

http://www.manleylabs.com/whatsnew99.html

dunno really, just a guess. might be worth waiting for a bit to see what happens...
Not sure what to go for with this voucher to be honest. picked up the Precision buss comp with the last lot of vouchersSmile
Well, got to say, UA customer support is as good as always.

They have issued me a voucher for more than DOUBLE the difference between what I paid and what I should have paid. Slighlty odd in that its a weird amount ($74.70) and not either double the difference, or the difference + $50 or anything obvious, but im not complaining. Only prob is now im going to have to spend it all again ! Lol

Thanks UA.

Grin
Paradigm X Wrote:Well, got to say, UA customer support is as good as always.

They have issued me a voucher for more than DOUBLE the difference between what I paid and what I should have paid. Slighlty odd in that its a weird amount ($74.70) and not either double the difference, or the difference + $50 or anything obvious, but im not complaining. Only prob is now im going to have to spend it all again ! Lol

Thanks UA.

Grin

Hehe they sure know how to sell their crack.