London Transport voice complaint

9 Replies, 3424 Views

On the 344 today and yet again it hit me that apparently the bus was going to 'Clarpham'

WHERE THE F#CK IS CLARPHAM?

Clapham you mean? Twat.

Same on the District line. Where the f#ck is Play-stow? IT'S F#CKING PLAR-STOW YOU ROBOT BITCH!

Mad
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
I understand her Icon_razz
She also says "76...xs"

Little glitch on the 76 bus. Makes me laugh everytime.

Has anyone heard it completely freaking out? I heard it doing some made realtime afx timestretch shit once. Too funny.
Euphony Wrote:I understand her Icon_razz

I understand that she's a beatch.
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Lol

It's like some of those automated telephone lines you get. You do have to wonder who it is who speaks in such a manner! and how annoying they'd be in real life!
Gentrification crew.

People mispronouncing Holborn (Hobun) get up my arse. Fortunately Robot Bitch has managed to nail that one.
Booking tickets for a movie by phone is the worst. Every week the movie titles are recorded by some uptight twat cunt with a horribly bad English accent. Hearing her pronounce those movie titles is pretty cringeworthy.
[ last.fm ]
Sir Loris of Crowthorne Wrote:Gentrification crew.

Hahaha / Mad
Macc Wrote:ROBOT BITCH!

Woot
Macc Wrote:On the 344 today and yet again it hit me that apparently the bus was going to 'Clarpham'

WHERE THE F#CK IS CLARPHAM?

Clapham you mean? Twat.

Same on the District line. Where the f#ck is Play-stow? IT'S F#CKING PLAR-STOW YOU ROBOT BITCH!

Mad

its called rhotics Xyxthumbs Its a part of the historical, phonological makeup of the English language which is now explained as a function of accent, dialect, and regional variation. Non-rhotic dialects are a derivative of dialects in which the historically present [r] sound has been lost.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEWS Partridge will return to the BBC as 'The Voice Of Brexit' in 2018 Muttley 4 4,485 12th March 2018, 16:35
Last Post: Muttley
  SCI / TECH Neanderthal Voice Theory firefinga 0 1,069 21st October 2016, 15:25
Last Post: firefinga
  A letter of complaint about roni size bhima 7 5,212 22nd June 2015, 11:12
Last Post: firefinga
  Foci's Left - Somatic Transport - Mix For fluid-radio.co.uk Muttley 10 4,794 20th May 2014, 17:59
Last Post: Muttley
  London based vinyl heads... check this out 16th April, Dalston, East London. DJFracture 6 5,011 17th April 2011, 08:04
Last Post: widzhit