Script b2b khanage b2b tasha live 2nite 9-12gmt www.atomicvibes.co.uk

4 Replies, 2877 Views

good day all drum and bass dudes and dudettes.

Its that time again for your weekly installment of my internet radio show which will be taking place live tonight with an extra hour from 9-12GMT on http://www.atomicvibes.co.uk

As you all are aware most weeks, I have guests from the world of dnb coming down and playing beats on a b2b basis.

Tonight sees me break one of my good buddy's hymen in his first appearance on the show.
Khanage who has had various releases on highly regarded labels such as Renegade Hardware, Offkey and Voodooo shall be gracing the decks providing you with serious music for grown ups! Also he shall be bringing along his good friends "VIBES & JOKES".I have to say that I have been looking forward to Khanage coming down on the show for ages!

Joining us a little bit later on during proceedings will be TASHA. For those that dont know, Tasha was one of Medium's founding members and has now started a new night called Neighbourhood whcih will be happening at Plastic People in Shoreditch on 8th December 2010. tasha has been a regular on the show in the past and its been a few months, so again, i am very excited about the music that will be drawn tonight.

So remeber 9-12GMT live 2nite on http://www.atomicvibes.co.uk catch
SCRIPT (CIA/FOOTPRINTS/CRITICAL)
B2B
KHANAGE (RENEGADE HARDWARE/OFFKEY/VOODOO)
B2B
TASHA (MEDIUM/NEIGHBOURHOOD)

come and say hi in the chatroom and catch some jokes
messy is gonna be joining us and holding the mic for a bit too :-)
[Image: 5186PYF6WPL._AA240_.jpg]
On a different note.. Best dj name iv seen was from a Irish lad i know ''Busta Hymen''.

Anywho, carry on you old tart Wink
did the show get recorded?
was a wicked show!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donny & Forbidden Society B2B @ Cross Club, Prague, 13.09.13 wiz 0 2,008 9th October 2013, 22:57
Last Post: wiz
  FRI 26th APRIL MANC Soul:ution ft. Dub Phizix / Skeptical / Marcus Intalex / Bane B2B Soul:ution 0 2,382 1st April 2013, 17:16
Last Post: Soul:ution
  Script (Moi) live 2nite 10-12gmt www.atomicvibes.com :) dj hades 1 2,837 27th July 2012, 07:19
Last Post: Statto
  Script Live 10-12 Tonight www.atomicvibes.com FRESH MUSIC FOLKS!!! dj hades 1 2,952 29th September 2011, 23:41
Last Post: Statto
  Script(CIA/Footprints/Critical/Dispatch) Live 2nite 10-12GMT www.atomicvibes.com dj hades 1 3,181 15th September 2011, 21:27
Last Post: dj hades