MIX 

Back To Mine June 2K17 (Muttley) - includes subverts

5 Replies, 5070 Views

https://soundcloud.com/subversion-2/back...subversion

free download

includes sc vol.1, omni music, and bjork.
Twothumbs
Do you really like it, is it is it wicked ? Teef
Holy bejesus, it's only 455am! Why have I woken up so early? I took my meds. I feel really rested.
Makes a change. Usually I'm dying for sleep. I have a dopamine deficiency. Hormonal changes like wildfire. Thank God for having a quality girlfriend. Huggleisms.

I'll make another mix today. I like surprising myself by mixing tunes I haven't previously planned to play. Stops me getting bored by morons from outer space. Which unfortunately are now bacteria in the atmospherics department of dronelige, the Earth. "Our planet". Well, we've been here billions of years. It was bound to happen alien life would integrate sooner than later. And what makes me laugh is drones (humans) are worried about foreigners, who are much less potentially destructive. 

The Earth is made up of drones. As a psychic being who reads other results in situations, interprets in reverse and sees unaffordable antimatter others cannot see, it has become apparent to Mr Muttley that we need extra security measures enforced for the public consciousness to feel better. In other words, I'm all for a police state. It's only the yobs and thugs that cause shit and who are malevolent that ruin things for everyone else. These people are not subverts. They are waste products, shitty little red riding hood upstarts with an antisocial attitude problem.

The passive aggressive ones are the reasons why we are in such a beggars belief psychological thriller warfare. Terrorists, keyboard warriors, ISIS. All these morons from outer space are like monkeys at keyboards hoping to get lucky; that further information would grant them the keys to Shakespeare, typing out in cryptographic clusters until they're psychopathically exhausted. The light bulb never comes. Like the film Total Recall, Arnold is aware he's being controlled by twisted beings, murderers and sociopaths. 

My "Tears of joy" have come through cutting off absolutely every bad and erroneous person I have ever come across and I am not taking any more of your thoughtless negativity people. It is not selfish, it is simply to protect my sanity and soundness. And my family of course. 

Damn. Writing all that out felt great. 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind".
Attention seeking Muppet bump.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MIX Muttley Back To Mine November 2K17 - The Path Of The Optimist Muttley 15 15,199 1st June 2020, 18:24
Last Post: Muttley
  MIX Now That's What I Call Subvert Central (Muttley Subverts Mix) Muttley 16 14,474 23rd May 2019, 14:53
  [Kidzania] DJ Muttley - Special Bru - June 2018 Mix Muttley 1 2,925 21st June 2018, 17:24
  RELEASE Foci's Left - Beautiful 3rd October 2K17 Muttley 1 3,382 3rd October 2017, 18:58
  MIX Muttley - Back To Mine 9 - Slipstream Dreams Muttley 5 5,854 21st February 2017, 12:48