Subvert Central
!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - Printable Version

+- Subvert Central (http://subvertcentral.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Subvert Central (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: !!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! (/thread-12042.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - esb - 14th September 2004

Michal Wrote:^^^
im passed out at some peeps house after few tokes Oops Lol Oops

ps. dubsta ROCKS!!!!

ah yes, michal passing out at vox & dodz place

Rofl

are you coming down or what?

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - Michal - 14th September 2004

esb Wrote:
Michal Wrote:^^^
im passed out at some peeps house after few tokes Oops Lol Oops

ps. dubsta ROCKS!!!!

ah yes, michal passing out at vox & dodz place

Rofl

are you coming down or what?

i was fukkin tired and shoudn't start drinking right away! Teef

fuck yea! im coming. not acting stupid like last time and missing on here come the drums series.

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - Mr. Gunns - 15th September 2004

Wooooohooooo!!! Can't wait!!! This is gonna get crazy!

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - esb - 15th September 2004

Michal Wrote:i was fukkin tired and shoudn't start drinking right away! Teef

fuck yea! im coming. not acting stupid like last time and missing on here come the drums series.

i know the feeling. we did indeed start early that day. blame it on
the irishman i say. come to think of it...blame it on dubsta :P

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - Michal - 16th September 2004

esb Wrote:i know the feeling. we did indeed start early that day. blame it on
the irishman i say. come to think of it...blame it on dubsta :P

that damn pollack !!! Teef

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - wizard - 16th September 2004

TOMORROW WE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - dubsta - 16th September 2004

its looking wild mate! Hahaha

tonight - insomnia or other venue
friday - beach party and the docks
saturday - ????????????????????? Twisted

Jig

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - esb - 16th September 2004

SEXY TIME!

[Image: pb4_kindo.jpg]

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - Chris Inperspective - 16th September 2004

esb Wrote:SEXY TIME!

[Image: pb4_kindo.jpg]

Hahaha

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - dodz - 16th September 2004

there really only one word that could effectively sum up how off the hizzle this night is going to be :

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - dubsta - 16th September 2004

^^^ check your pm. Xyxthumbs

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - esb - 17th September 2004

tomorrow people! Smile

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - dubsta - 18th September 2004

in preperation for the show, the mc wizard has teabagged every mc in the city core tonight.

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - iNSiGHt - 18th September 2004

have a good night Falcon

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - esb - 18th September 2004

are you ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - Stunna - 18th September 2004

Bigitup Toronto Kru...have a great show.
Icon_exclaim

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - Michal - 18th September 2004

Neutral can' attend afterall, i jst go a car and won't have insurance till monday. Eek

looking forward to the mp3?? Homerdrool

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - vox - 19th September 2004

holy crap...this night totally exceeded my expectations.

there is totally nothing more gratifying than seeing a roomful of people completely losing it and having a dancefloor full of people shimmying their asses off. the vibe in that place was soooooooo killer! i couldn't believe it!

as i kept telling people, when you bring someone like chris inperspective, the party basically throws itself, we're just the mediators. chris played the SHIT out of toronto, and programmed an awesome set

that acid rain vip ALMOST didn't make it to the party. we're sitting in a cab on the way to dubsta's place, and chris inperspective slaps himself on the forehead and says: "you stupid! (to himself) i left that breakage at your house" he's about to go play muffin's radio show, so i tell dubsta to TAKE A CAB from the radio show, go to my house, grab that cd and then CAB IT RIGHT TO UNA MAS. honestly, judging from the crowd reaction, it was the best cab fare ever spent in splinter history. hahaha!

thanks to everyone for showing up and supporting...the best thing about throwing parties is really being able to party with people that i WANT to have around me, and then getting to listen to music that i really want to hear. you can't get better than that!

thanks to all the djs: doublecross and chase for holding it down upstairs like real troopers, sean f and nebu kad for setting the tone downstairs, c64 for being c64, gunns and prime and of course, chris inperspective for laying down the law in toronto and mashing up the place.

mucho appreciation to mc lucid, for hosting and toasting with his usual class and panache. i honestly don't know what we're going to do without you. it's causing us some major headaches trying to figure out who's going to be the voice of splinter once you go to japan.

props to airbag for taking pics of the night, and shane for being the sweetest, most reliable door guy in toronto.

finally, thanks to c64, gunnderson and dubsta for helping to put this whole thing together...and wizzy for being the hype.

i can't believe i had to leave my own party early. it was killing me inside. but i have to yam an all you can eat buffet with my entire family in about 30 minutes, and as we all know, vox doesn't walk away from the words ALL YOU CAN EAT.

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - esb - 19th September 2004

still awake and kicking from last night.

chris killed it beyond belief! it's not often i get amped from
seeing a gig, and mister inp went well beyond the call of duty
and floored us all.

best show all summer Twisted

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - senses - 19th September 2004

gwarn chris! Grin

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - Chris Inperspective - 19th September 2004

That was quite simply the MOST fun i've had playing a set....Thanks to everyone.....not much pont saying any more...but thanks to all that atteneded.

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - DJ Whyte - 20th September 2004

wooo, wicked show it was. got to say what's up to chris afterwards too when dan introduced me to him heh.
again, wicked show, will stay in my mind for a long time.
Falcon Icon_yippee

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - orson - 20th September 2004

Xyxthumbs

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - vox - 20th September 2004

thanks to airbag from dnbnation for shutterbug duties.

my eyes are so squinty because i'm chinese. hahahaha.

http://www.dnbnation.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=60

!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! INPERSPECTIVE RECS. SEPT 18TH !!! - Macc - 20th September 2004

http://www.dnbnation.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=2208

Falcon