Subvert Central
that tune that makes your spine chill. - Printable Version

+- Subvert Central (http://subvertcentral.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Subvert Central (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: that tune that makes your spine chill. (/thread-130.html)

Pages: 1 2

that tune that makes your spine chill. - strike - 31st October 2002

at the moment there is one paticular tune that makes me feel almost sick, but in a rushy / euphoric type way.

Ultra Violet - The Belonging

Unbebloodyleivable !!!!!!!!

name yers..............

that tune that makes your spine chill. - bip - 31st October 2002

Plug... Drum n Bass for papa

that tune that makes your spine chill. - Blue - 31st October 2002

the last equation by THE SHAKE RAY TURBINE...

that tune that makes your spine chill. - subvert - 31st October 2002

strike Wrote:at the moment there is one paticular tune that makes me feel almost sick, but in a rushy / euphoric type way.

name yers..............

same for me bredbin - its as soon as the mettallic break ciome crashing in, goosebumps all over

Spider

scope Wrote:
strike Wrote:at the moment there is one paticular tune that makes me feel almost sick, but in a rushy / euphoric type way.

name yers..............

same for me bredbin - its as soon as the mettallic break ciome crashing in, goosebumps all over

Spider

yes mate............the twisted vocals before the first drop.......... :biting

i really dont think there is an emoticon to describe the way it makes me feel.

that tune that makes your spine chill. - Formula Inc. - 31st October 2002

i'll throw in an oldy

dj krust - true stories

Formula Inc. Wrote:i'll throw in an oldy

dj krust - true stories

mos def

that tune that makes your spine chill. - scart ridge - 31st October 2002

my all-time track in this vein is 'janeiro' by solid sessions

can you feel the rush on E?

for the ultimate prickles.

SLINT > SPIDERLAND (touch & go)

that tune that makes your spine chill. - littleNemo - 31st October 2002

DnB:
Steve Alexander - Not invented here
Anybody remember that one? Atmospheric jazziness on Reinforced...

Non-DnB;
Standstill - Memories Collector
One of the best bands of the last two years. Experimental "Emocore" in its true sense.

that tune that makes your spine chill. - scart ridge - 31st October 2002

littleNemo Wrote:DnB:

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

i tracked that one down on ebay, and it was well worth it

littleNemo Wrote:DnB:
Anybody remember that one? Atmospheric jazziness on Reinforced...

brilliant...........

Alc

that tune that makes your spine chill. - Statto - 1st November 2002

Liza Minnelli - but the world goes round

Lisasax

that tune that makes your spine chill. - Exxon - 1st November 2002

Im with Strike & Scope on that one, shit like that makes me buzz hard.

Hearing "Terminator" for the first time was pretty special too.

. Smilie03sim mmmmmmmm heavy

that tune that makes your spine chill. - jake - 1st November 2002

photek - ni ten ichi ryu

also, rufige kru - fury

that tune that makes your spine chill. - Formula Inc. - 1st November 2002

jake Wrote:photek - ni ten ichi ryu

also, rufige kru - fury

i hear you on mr photek...... his aquarius stuff on good looking was running too.....

oh my god another oldie dj crystal - meditation... probably one of the all time amen greats!

hey thread idea Smile

that tune that makes your spine chill. - INITIAL - 1st November 2002

Blue Wrote:for the ultimate prickles.

SLINT > SPIDERLAND (touch & go)

From the moment you hear those first notes...........daaaaam, thanks for putting me onto that.

Spine chilling moments for me recently....hmmmm..........

Photek: - Hidden camera EP.....xyz (is it???) Incredable drum programming.
Zep: Going to California (had to put it in)
Elgar: cello concerto..(had thison last night, forgot how good it is)
And the highlight....,....the Rachels.......blew me away, really incredable moving stuff!!!! (whats the track called blue?)

that tune that makes your spine chill. - Blue - 1st November 2002

INITIAL Wrote:the Rachels.......blew me away, really incredable moving stuff!!!! (whats the track called blue?)

rachels-a french galleasse (1/4 stick)

amazing.......

i'm also feeling the new "Low" album.....

Blue Wrote:
INITIAL Wrote:the Rachels.......blew me away, really incredable moving stuff!!!! (whats the track called blue?)

rachels-a french galleasse (1/4 stick)

amazing.......

i'm also feeling the new "Low" album.....

Need that album mate.,........also LOW.......In metal........what im going to listen to when I get in from work.......amazing stuff!....got any more??

that tune that makes your spine chill. - Filbert - 1st November 2002

well it's ancient but it takes may back a long way when times where less complicated....

Grooverider - where's jack the ripper.

What about Aquarius "Drift to the Centre"?

that tune that makes your spine chill. - Score - 2nd November 2002

Patriotic for me but - PFM 'The Western' with Conrad in full flow...no names mentioned 'cos it's more then my life’s worth but a certain GLO member cried at Cream in '96 when PFM dropped this to a couple thousands ravers who quit literally blew the fucking roof off

that tune that makes your spine chill. - strike - 3rd November 2002

score Wrote:patriotic for me but - pfm 'the western' with conrad in full flow...no names mentioned 'cos it's more then my life’s worth but a certain glo member cried at cream in '96 when pfm dropped this to a couple thousands ravers who quit literally blew the fucking roof off

nice Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon

that tune that makes your spine chill. - Unsane - 3rd November 2002

REVOLTING COCKS: Attack Ships on fire.
TED NUGENT: Scream Dream.

that tune that makes your spine chill. - subvert - 3rd November 2002

strike Wrote:
score Wrote:patriotic for me but - pfm 'the western' with conrad in full flow...no names mentioned 'cos it's more then my life’s worth but a certain glo member cried at cream in '96 when pfm dropped this to a couple thousands ravers who quit literally blew the fucking roof off

nice Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon Falcon

damn, i've not seen the 162 falcon slayer salute since nam........