Wave
scope Wrote:
lowbss Wrote:
scope Wrote:hmmmmm indeed...

Icon_razz Smile

Wave

my respects sir!!
Yes
I think it's great that a producer as good as Roni Size used to be is churning out such unremitting shlock. Gives the rest of us a chance :P

More muck please Mr Size!
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
the worst part is that this tune have all the elements to blow at 90% of all d&b parties! Roll
Icon_eek
click the logo below to download mixes,
listen to tracks, contact, and more...

[Image: camo_black02.gif]
hay guuuuys, this tune, like, totally smashes the dancefloor so it must be good, right?

Teef
Damn this thing is bangin', its one tunes that the first time you hear it you think "What the hell? This isn't Roni Size, this sucks ass" but the more you listen to it the more you hear the possibilities in a set. This'd make a great closing song, or having a MC roll over this would be fresh. Maybe it could be one of those songs that you hear but is never really mixed into. Who know, awesome job though Roni.
kodini Wrote:hay guuuuys, this tune, like, totally smashes the dancefloor so it must be good, right?

Teef

remember...
in dnb, u cant judge a tune by listening to an mp3 from the 'net at home...
it may sound good thru PA / it may sound big at parties Lol
40% of me understands that, in a dnb context, this tune is ridiculously bad, but the other 60% loves it. So I think that means that I would be upset if I heard this in a dnb set but would be rocking to it if I heard it while playing Top Gun for the NES.

6/10
Cloak and Dagger Wrote:40% of me understands that, in a dnb context, this tune is ridiculously bad, but the other 60% loves it. So I think that means that I would be upset if I heard this in a dnb set but would be rocking to it if I heard it while playing Top Gun for the NES.

6/10

0 outta 10 here , wtf fuck is going on Icon_sad
def would like to hear this on the floor. i think it would work really!
titanium Wrote:i think it would work really!

work yes, on your nerves Teef
mmm definately the more experimental side of full cycle coming through there, can understand why they wanted to resurrect dope dragon for strictly dancefloor

and of course i was born yesterday, half deaf
done
kodini Wrote:
titanium Wrote:i think it would work really!

work yes, on your nerves Teef

HAHA, not mine. basically i hate all dnb, so i'm a bad subject. but if i see how crowds react to certain (read: crap) tunes, i believe this could work.
Icon_cry
Good 2 c Roni trying to push things forward & not resting on his laurels.

Will b another success for the man with the midas touch.

Everybody else just focus on what you DO like & you'll find the world is a wonderful place :P
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
hmm... i don't really get it

since when was he still doing stuff you would like then? Chin
(@ replies about "what's he doing now!")
alpha omega Wrote:good 2 c roni trying to push his bank balance forward & not even trying to relate to his past innovations.

Yes i agree completely
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
haha!

Roll

we can't all live in the past u know Naphta?

It's just not healthy....

Chuck D
alpha omega Wrote:we can't all live in the past u know naphta?

it's just not healthy....

indeed it isn't. Yes however, as you well know, it ain't about 'past' or 'present' for me... or about old 'skool' or 'nu skool'. it's about something made from the heart... or something knocked out by a cynic. and only someone who has now beceme completely cynical - only someone who has allowed their imagination to be totally compressed by money and industry.. could release this turgid muck. :d

perhaps you feel obliged to praise someone like roni for being a playa and making the system work for him, but i only care about the music he makes. and this, like pretty much everything he's released for years, is utter shite. Lol
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
his fans wouldn't call him shite.

& without sounding cynical,what I mean is the music he makes today has it's fans & lots of em by the look at his sales nowadays compared 2 everybody else in d&b.

So rock on Roni!

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:his fans wouldn't call him shite.

& without sounding cynical,what I mean is the music he makes today has it's fans & lots of em by the look at his sales nowadays compared 2 everybody else in d&b.

So rock on Roni!

... which means that you have respect for his ability to make money.

Fine! Grin But I only care about the music he makes.
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
You have 2 have some respect for anybody who can make any kind of money out of d&b,surely?

It's like making a stone bleed or turning water into wine.

Virtually impossible.

Chuck D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  apparently roni size... forecast=rain 45 22,721 9th March 2017, 19:04
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  A letter of complaint about roni size bhima 7 5,173 22nd June 2015, 11:12
Last Post: firefinga
  willow the vampire slayer slayer! RhythmicNature 18 7,042 28th August 2012, 13:26
Last Post: Roo Stercogburn
  Slayer - Angel of Death Naphta 11 5,326 5th January 2012, 19:37
Last Post: InfiniteSloth
  Scientists Super size Quantum Mechanics Euphony 3 3,094 7th September 2010, 20:25
Last Post: Fada