SC Vol.3 has finally arrived and is on sale in this thread

397 Replies, 236391 Views

are you going to be there to accept it? Baffled
Statto Wrote:are you going to be there to accept it? Baffled

i'll find out when i will be.
saturday 15th Wave
it's not guaranteed to arrive on saturday
are you going to be in on monday as well?

Wave
a box of nine SC volumes is now heading over to san francisco

Icon_yippee
Looks good. Can I get this on CD?
no Oops
Statto Wrote:a box of nine SC volumes is now heading over to san francisco

Icon_yippee

a good week for sales?! Smile
that was the only sale, but it was a big one Smile
i sat and listened all the way through in order on saturday

Lovesmilie
my hero Kisskiss
loving the nubian mindz plate,
and dj trax this one mixes so nice with pacific heights.
[Image: twothumbs.gif]
right im ready sorry for the delay statto i have now paid my credit cards off Smile
just in time to catch the post Kisskiss
MONEY FINALLY SENT for 4 copies to New Orleans

Wink
Icon_yippee
Arrived yesterday Smile
Xyxthumbs Wave
new year bump Smile
Cracking stuff.

My favourite tracks are:

Formication- Catastrophe in Blue
Macc- Mr Mitcheson's Rhythm Method
Nubian Mindz- Pure
Quote:the whole thing can be played in its entirety, ending with Janne saying "that's enough" in Finnish, but I don't expect many people will commit 90 minutes of their time to doing that very often, if ever.

Hehe- just read an interview in which Statto said this. I listened to volumes 1-3 in sequence the other day.
Utopian Wrote:
Quote:the whole thing can be played in its entirety, ending with Janne saying "that's enough" in Finnish, but I don't expect many people will commit 90 minutes of their time to doing that very often, if ever.

Hehe- just read an interview in which Statto said this. I listened to volumes 1-3 in sequence the other day.

Hugs
Utopian Wrote:

my hero Kisskiss
finally got around to ordering mine over holiday break and haven't stopped listening since the plates arrived (thx, Jon for the superspeedy service!).

every side gets me. the atomhead stuff is wow! and the formication track is fantastic, so different from the 'drone' that the northeastern weird folk peeps near me make -- love it .

'course i love the others too, mean streets and the crazy-great nubian mindz and fanu, the DJ Trax tracks, i listen to this every night when i come home , thx so much for taking the time-money to put out such a beautifully eclectic collection ... !!! i've already gotten really attached to these tracks .