Compound One 005 - Space Odyssey / Arkanoid - OUT NOW!!!

11 Replies, 3294 Views

We are proud to announce that the vinyl for Compound One 005 is available this week!!! BM Soho will have copies later this afternoon. Thanks to everyone who supported it on dubplate.

Artist: Compound One
Track Names: Space Odyssey / Arkanoid
Cat. CMPD005

Audio at http://www.myspace.com/compoundoneuk

Distributed Via ST Holdings

Digital on its way..
Large!
Biggles!~!!
Arkanoid is ridiculous.

Grin
/eagerly awaits digital releases.... phonecall is prob my fave dubstep tune ever (fanboi post Oops)
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:Arkanoid is ridiculous.

Grin

yeah love the way it moves!

i dunno if the title is throwing me off but im hearing effects from the arkanoid game in the track- like that main chime/ring sounds like when you hit a metalized brick that wont break. nerdalert creux.
DJFracture Wrote:BM Soho will have copies later this afternoon.

Bollocks. Dropped in on the way home. "Got anything new?" I asked - they give me the new Serial Killaz on Ganja and some jumpy dubby dnb stuff which took 10 secs of listening to go "Nah....".

Did they give me the new Compound one? Did they bollocks.
*great words don't cover ugly actions, good frames won't save bad paintings*
woh

both of them are really f'in good.

Well done chaps
muttleymarked
cordani Wrote:
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:Arkanoid is ridiculous.

Grin

yeah love the way it moves!

i dunno if the title is throwing me off but im hearing effects from the arkanoid game in the track- like that main chime/ring sounds like when you hit a metalized brick that wont break. nerdalert creux.

Theres some bits and bobs in there Smile
Space Odyssey = Falcon Falcon Falcon
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
DJFracture Wrote:Theres some bits and bobs in there Smile

I thought that said something else there for a minute

Boobies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OUT NOW: ACID LAB - ODYSSEY LP (Omni028) LIMITED EDITION CD Euphony 22 13,851 1st March 2018, 09:52
Last Post: Euphony
  2001: A Space Odyssey - Sound Design Project Code 0 2,320 18th October 2011, 13:41
Last Post: Code
  3001 - A Euphony odyssey Euphony 29 3,114 5th October 2011, 11:10
Last Post: Euphony
  Compound One 007 Get Loose remixes OFFICIALLY OUT NOW vinyl / digital DJFracture 8 3,134 6th July 2010, 19:33
Last Post: LXC
  Compound One 007 - Get Loose Remixes [Fracture & Qualifide / Landslide] DJFracture 13 3,046 13th May 2010, 22:35
Last Post: Neptune