A Short Film About Love
Tie Me Up Tie Me Down
In The Mood For Love
Hunger
The Man Who Knew Too Much
I've Loved You So Long
Gomorrah
Suzhou River
Oh yeah - also saw 'the brave one' with Jodie Foster on Sky premiere on Saturday...

Meh.
What'd you think of hunger?
droid Wrote:Lars and the real girl

Saw that the other night, thought it was very good ! Funny too.

recommended.
Che Part 2 and Milk over the weekend.... I found both over-long in parts.. would still recommend 'em though, great lead performances especially Smile
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
Naphta Wrote:Che Part 2 and Milk over the weekend.... I found both over-long in parts.. would still recommend 'em though, great lead performances especially Smile

yeah i just saw pt 2 the other day and i was pretty underwhelmed with it, as i was with pt 1... benicio was good but i just thought it was going to stay with me longer... thought it was going to move me but overall it was a forgettable bio pic, imo

milk was highly overrated, didnt do much for me. sean penn overdid it, per usual.
droid Wrote:What'd you think of hunger?

i know yr not axin' me but i'll pipe in and say that was a fucking tear jerker!

super powerful performances all around - so well done Applause
cordani Wrote:axin'

Sad2
Hahaha

yeah i was cringing when i wrote that - great stuff!
Watched 'The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button' the other night.

Good, but looonnnnnnnnnng Grin

over 2 and a half hours.

anyway - worth a watch.

'The Day of The Jackel" was on TV last night - apparently it's pretty well known 70's film, but I hadn't seen it.

very good I thought.

Nice to see a different type of killer other than the crazed psychopath stereotype Grin
currently watching:

Police Squad - in color!

Grin
real genius Bluesmiley
Just saw Cruel Intentions.

Quite entertaining !
The Twilight Zone : Volumes 1 through 12 Lovesmilie
Missile to the Moon
From Dusk Till Dawn
Return of the Living Dead
Evil Dead I & II
Troll 2
J-Breaks Wrote:The Twilight Zone : Volumes 1 through 12 Lovesmilie
Original 60`s or 80`s ?
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com
I try hard to forget they tried to bring back the twilight zone in the 80's, so yeah the original series Lol (episodes watched recently "A Game of Pool", "Walking Distance", "Sixteen Millimeter Shrine" & "A Hundred Yards Over the Rim")
ah nice.Where did you purchase such an item? Is it series one or series 1-12?
I use netflix and just added a bunch to my que, i did look up buying the whole set awhile ago (29 discs, 158 episdoes, over 4,000 mintues runtime total) and thats about 150 dollars american. LINK : http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Zone-Comp...B000H5U5EE

I think they do the "volumes" buy selecting 4 or 5 classic episodes from that season. IE (Volume 1 contains classic episodes from season 1) etc. etc. and theres about 45 volumes!
Here's a link for the breakdown on what is on each volume : http://tzone.the-croc.com/tzdvd.html hope that helps man! Smile
Ah right so you didn`t buy them as such. I`ve seen the individual dvds but your right it works out loads to buy all of them. Not seen the box set though hmmm.Thanks
Theeboon Wrote:Prince of the city

Just watched this one...

Falcon
Currently laughing my ass of watching several episodes of my newly acquired "Fawlty Towers" Box Set
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Now watching episodes of this:

http://www.kanzeonthemovie.com

zen & shinto buddhism perceptions on sound and music

There was a sale of seveal DVD box sets at a store neary, this is what I got - "Cracker" season one. Great criminal show. Xyxthumbs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Backdraft on DVD recently. Previously watched it in the nineties (made 1995). 39 minutes in, then paused. So far I'm really re-enjoying it.