How is everybody?

16 Replies, 3555 Views

It's been a while since I've posted properly on here... 'properly' as in not just replied with a fleeting, childish comment once in a blue moon OopsLol

You'll be thrilled to hear all is well and good with me. I'm still snaxxing, still listening to music, still learning what I can, and still pretty much the same as I was several years ago. I do have a few grey hairs but apart from that life is pretty good.

I'm typing this while eating a Raisin & Biscuit Yorkie. If anyone has had one recently you'll have noticed they've reduced the size of each segment and made the packaging more fancy. They may well have changed the recipe too but I can't detect much.

That's all for now. I may well post again in this thread later on today if I have some time. If not, then I will check it again periodically hoping there'll be several hundred comments for me to respond to.

Bye then.
I am doing pretty good myself, have returned to SC last year after a 7 year hiatus Hahaha I am as well still into music a lot and now I am catching up on the missed time on here. No grey hair (or lack of) here tho. Have vague plans of returning to DJing as well as producing. Now without the pressure of actually trying to achieve anything bc the music "industry" pretty much died in the second half of the 00s. But then, what the heck, I like music and dont see a reason to stop enjoying it in one way or the other.
Music critic for the Tally Ho
I am older than I was before

Smilie08sim
Sir Loris of Crowthorne Wrote:I will check it again periodically hoping there'll be several hundred comments for me to respond to.

Bye then.

Lol those days have gone bye bye.

I'm doing well, been doing some blogging in hopes of being able to quit my job and do something more challenging.
Wave
Hey hey Lorrie! Smile Mutley-ani1

I'm well and doing good. Currently moving house, over the moon emotionally, it's a lovely place. Lots of stuff to do in the next 2 weeks - decorating, moving essentials, carpets, cooker in etc. Butn I'm looking forward to it. Bought a load of stuff from charity shops yesterday to make the place mre livable.

We are working on lots of music too. And generally enjoying it. Birthday was great fun in the last week or so.
firefinga Wrote:I am doing pretty good myself, have returned to SC last year after a 7 year hiatus Hahaha I am as well still into music a lot and now I am catching up on the missed time on here. No grey hair (or lack of) here tho. Have vague plans of returning to DJing as well as producing. Now without the pressure of actually trying to achieve anything bc the music "industry" pretty much died in the second half of the 00s. But then, what the heck, I like music and dont see a reason to stop enjoying it in one way or the other.

Right on Xyxthumbs
Statto Wrote:I am older than I was before

Smilie08sim

But still as interesting I'm sure Smile
MetaLX Wrote:I'm doing well, been doing some blogging in hopes of being able to quit my job and do something more challenging.

Good luck with that man. You've certainly the ability and sense of humour to explore many different avenues.
esb Wrote:Wave

Hello Dan Wave
Muttley Wrote:Hey hey Lorrie! Smile Mutley-ani1

I'm well and doing good. Currently moving house, over the moon emotionally, it's a lovely place. Lots of stuff to do in the next 2 weeks - decorating, moving essentials, carpets, cooker in etc. Butn I'm looking forward to it. Bought a load of stuff from charity shops yesterday to make the place mre livable.

We are working on lots of music too. And generally enjoying it. Birthday was great fun in the last week or so.

Pleased to hear you're in a good place Mick, it sounds like you're on your way back down the hill and can enjoy your new surroundings. We have our shit days here and there but the main thing to remember is there's an awful lot of things to enjoy in life Smile
Going to be a lot better in about five minutes when this cascara finishes brewing I can start transferring caffeine to my bloodstream. : postlunchslump:

Then listen to jungle and write unit tests.
Are you still putting the Soreen away? Wave

Need caffeine too actually, I'm buggered today.
I'm graaaaaaaaand. Beckett
Happywave
Jump
Clownstep