So I made an album

12 Replies, 14286 Views

I made this back around 2007-2010 but various PC and life crashes meant I've only now dusted it off and uploaded it.

It's not even quite finished according to my original aspirations, but I can't open the projects any more so que sera sera, I thought I should just get it out there and get it heard.

Of course getting it heard is the hard part, since uploading last week I have had THREE whole plays!!!1!! which is a bit depressing.

Can anyone cheer me up by giving it a listen?  Available on youtube and bandcamp and soundcloud :

Soundcloud
later Kisskiss
I listened to a couple of tracks and must say pretty decent, quite diverse tracks on this album!

Don't be frustrated about the low numbers of listeners, unfortunately that's the way it is today in the music "biz" Icon_sad On the other hand, your album is now available.

will give the rest a listen later, so far good stuff Xyxthumbs
Music critic for the Tally Ho
I like tracks 4 and 9 best Xyxthumbs

(though mostly the horns don't really do it for me Fauxpas)
well thanks for listening anyway!
Check your pm box
Sounding good Smile

Hit me up if you have any other material you've finished and looking for a release Grin
Now a free download Smile
Grabbing it now, thanks! Sounds very good. Somehow I overlooked it during the time of release.
Some good moments in this! Smile
Sounds really good Smile
Great!!!!
I'd like to commission 2 new tracks from Soul Delay for the Foci's Left label on Bandcamp if he's still interested...