Share / Embed You own this
Edit
Delete
Bulk Edit

Knocking On Life's Landmine (Uphold The Spirit Of Pokemon) 00:00 / 47:36

+ 1 Aphexian track

Digital Album
Streaming + Download
Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
You own this
Send as Gift 
Fan club
Join now to receive all the new music Foci's Left creates, including this release and 92 back-catalog releases, delivered instantly to you via the Bandcamp app for iOS and Android. You’ll also get access to supporter-only exclusives. Learn more.
Join Now  £15 GBP/year or more

Knocking On Life's Landmine (Uphold The Spirit Of Pokemon) 47:36

Under Alola's Aquarium Seas (Pokemon Overture) 12:05
about
To conclude the trilogy in my trademark style, Longformacus stretches the track recordings lengths out to over ten minutes for each file. The first piece is the longest, a Pokémon Ultra Moon cartridge inspired cut whereby I had played and modified these melodies as pre-saved samples on my Korg computer synth six months before release this year, and now I return to the data banks the sounds are very similar to the Pokémon Ultra Moon soundtracks across the years, only emulated - I would never take credit for that ultra magic! They are very "digital, loopy, tape-decayed", yet "polished, neon, neoprene, circumstantial" flows of melody and sampledelia, recorded in the same fashion (being the very first in the series to come out later) instalments to "Ultrawerld 3CD".

Feel free to make your own compact discs on blank CD-Rs and or play this out, this stuff is very mixable, very ambient and quite easy to get along with! A rarity for this personality, haha! Still, friends know I love you lots. <3
If anyone wants high quality samples in this vein in future, email! xoxo
credits
released February 24, 2018

Artwork generated as a free Bing/Google search image by searching "Middle World Images", to tie in with the theme of The Ultra World/Ultra Beasts in Pokémon, not less Lord Of The Rings Mythology and Pokémon animation.
license
all rights reserved

Messages In This Thread
[FL][NewLP] Ultrawerld Vol.1 - Inner World - by Muttley - 14th February 2018, 07:06
RE: [FL][NewLP] Ultrawerld Vol.1 - Inner World - by Muttley - 24th February 2018, 18:45

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FANU WORLD BEHIND A WORLD SS005 OUT NOW! Soothsayer Recordings 15 11,559 25th May 2006, 08:16
Last Post: Soothsayer Recordings
  Somatik - World 2 World show on Nu Wave Radio DJ ML 1 2,308 5th September 2005, 21:27
Last Post: espeekay