New tune sketch, feedback appreciated :)

5 Replies, 4758 Views

http://home.no/nuclearfunk/Nuclear_Funk_-_Naklab.mp3

woof, hope the link works... Just a sketch to a tune I am currently making, feedback, ideas (constructive) criticism appreciated... Anything you feel you would like to say etc.

Btw. Oceanic is the tuuuuune! Twisted
------------------
This is a sig.
Nice drum sounds....very clear....

I like the vibra sounds too, and the little harp sounds fit lovely on top of them.

Lovely clean sounds the whole way through....the bassline when it drops is quite nice....

The break is a bit straight forward most of the way through, could maybe do with some more chopping......maybe some more cymbal sounds might vary it a bit more.....

over all though its soundin good!

Can you send me a CD of your stuff?

Beckett
Flat 2, 7 fountainville Avenue, Belfast, BT9 6AN, N.Ireland
i agree with Beckett with respect to the beats....WORK 'EM!!!

more cunning edits needed.

Also get the sounds way up in the mix they get a bit lost and therefore dynamically its a bit flat.

nice little runner tho!!
Cheers for the feedback guys! Grin

As said, its just a sketch, but you are right, the drums are a bit flat, i will work on it...

Will also try to add more elements, to get the listeners focus away fromt he fact that I have an old 566 Mhz PC with 64 mb ram to make tunes on... Oops

Will send a cd to you mate sometime when I have 5-6 tunes I am proud of Roll

Whats the adress to send to Streetbeats Blue?
------------------
This is a sig.
Nuclear Funk Wrote:Cheers for the feedback guys! Grin

As said, its just a sketch, but you are right, the drums are a bit flat, i will work on it...

Will also try to add more elements, to get the listeners focus away fromt he fact that I have an old 566 Mhz PC with 64 mb ram to make tunes on... Oops

Will send a cd to you mate sometime when I have 5-6 tunes I am proud of Roll

Whats the adress to send to Streetbeats Blue?

All Demos to:-

Streetbeats fao Blue
31 Vale Road
Camberley
Surrey
Gu15 3dr

look forwrds to it.... Cool
Cheers! Grin
------------------
This is a sig.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marvel Cinema - Some new tunes...feedback and funny insults appreciated! Marvel Cinema 1 2,791 2nd August 2011, 23:39
Last Post: Statto
  Eskae - Bellas Nubes [Feedback always appreciated] eskae 0 2,040 13th July 2011, 04:48
Last Post: eskae
  orchestral (WIP) looking for feedback impact_ 6 4,285 22nd January 2011, 17:58
Last Post: impact_
  Free Choon from me (feedback thoroughly appreciated) greenleaf504 9 4,323 26th December 2009, 09:17
Last Post: Seek
  My new tune Factory Floor (drum and bass) kinda off beat. Feedback please. compositeone 5 4,202 30th November 2009, 03:56
Last Post: TVG