it's 30 degrees outside...

20 Replies, 2848 Views

whatever
Nick's part of the community - all he's trying to do is run a decent, varied record shop, and you jump on him.
delete your quote then if you wanna avoid this!

his comment was uncalled for (as was mine probably)...his shop/community etc. hasn't got anything to do with that...i'll buy from him too
karbonkid Wrote:delete your quote then if you wanna avoid this!

you don't think he's having a go at me in this thread then?

No, why would he? He just said he liked the tunes.
all these young uns... high horse?
[Image: dramafree.gif]
karbonkid Wrote:pfffffffffff , do you enjoy this?

i asked you to remove your quote, is that so hard?

I just did.
unsynchronized edits man Cool
karbonkid Wrote:all these young uns... high horse?

Don't be so sensitive. That comment wasn't even levelled at you, it was just a general thing.
i was the only one complaining....

anyway, lets drop this...my temper again
Hugs Hugs
Wow, I have noticed quite a bit of tension on this board over the last few months. Is the community crumbling or do people just need to go out and get laid? If things get under your skin that easily then maybe a little break from the internet is in order. There is a whole real world out there waiting to beat you down. Go out and enjoy it guys.

Now get the soap opera out of the thread and let us get back to the music.

Grin
shat the bed lately?
Yep, crapper please...
elitist Wrote:Wow, I have noticed quite a bit of tension on this board over the last few months. Is the community crumbling or do people just need to go out and get laid? If things get under your skin that easily then maybe a little break from the internet is in order. There is a whole real world out there waiting to beat you down. Go out and enjoy it guys.

Grin

listen here man , i'll explain Wink

i sit here, all goddamn fucking day in front of a computer, it's 30 degrees outside, sun is shining, and i sit here doing a job i hate...i drive 2 hours each day to get here and back...i don't sleep much...my girlfriend (bit more like ex-girlfriend now actually) is in argentina (so i don't get laid a lot these days indeed Hahaha)

things will change soon though, i quit my job end of the month & just booked a flight to new zealand end of november Hyper

see you in the crapper
logos Wrote:[Image: dramafree.gif]

Teef
karbonkid Wrote:see you in the crapper

[Image: sterb246.gif]
Xyxthumbs
karbonkid Wrote:i sit here, all goddamn fucking day in front of a computer, it's 30 degrees outside, sun is shining, and i sit here doing a job i hate...i drive 2 hours each day to get here and back...i don't sleep much...my girlfriend (bit more like ex-girlfriend now actually) is in argentina (so i don't get laid a lot these days indeed Hahaha)

things will change soon though, i quit my job end of the month & just booked a flight to new zealand end of november Hyper

see you in the crapper

christ - your life sounds like mine!

I travel 2 hours to work and 2 hours back

I sit in an office with an average temperature of 30 degrees (too many servers an no air con)

I... errrrm.... sleep not as much as I should do

other than that i'm fairly normal.. although i've no girlfriend at the moment.

and no, this wasn't a sarcy post Wink
break the cycle!!! Twisted
karbonkid Wrote:
elitist Wrote:Wow, I have noticed quite a bit of tension on this board over the last few months. Is the community crumbling or do people just need to go out and get laid? If things get under your skin that easily then maybe a little break from the internet is in order. There is a whole real world out there waiting to beat you down. Go out and enjoy it guys.

Grin

listen here man , i'll explain Wink

i sit here, all goddamn fucking day in front of a computer, it's 30 degrees outside, sun is shining, and i sit here doing a job i hate...i drive 2 hours each day to get here and back...i don't sleep much...my girlfriend (bit more like ex-girlfriend now actually) is in argentina (so i don't get laid a lot these days indeed Hahaha)

see you in the crapper

I was not directing that at you friend Grin I was speaking more at the general tone of the whole forum as of late. Both you and UFO seems like really really safe guys whom love music with a mad passion. Go have a good wank. Always works for me. :P
shat the bed lately?
back in a minute...off to the toilet Wink