Don't use HTFR!

13 Replies, 2234 Views

fuckers sent me the wrong thing and now won't credit me the money back. numerous emails and still no response from them. wankers!
they are shite alright

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
over-priced crap Hahaha
they blow goats. I had something on my wish list for years on there and they've only just sent me an e-mail about it a month after it was released.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
yup, they really are the wankiest of the wank. bought some needles from there a while back, they were the wrong ones, so i took them back and they said i could only have store credit. everyone's got a horror story about them. utter shite Thumbd
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
I ordered a philly blunt off them a few years back and instead of sending the right record they came round to my house and smeared dogshit all over the windows. they really have no idea about customer service.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:over-priced crap Hahaha

Good times for sure Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Stacks Wrote:I ordered a philly blunt off them a few years back and instead of sending the right record they came round to my house and smeared dogshit all over the windows. they really have no idea about customer service.

Stacks

Lol

I better get some windolene then.
breaker Wrote:fuckers sent me the wrong thing and now won't credit me the money back. numerous emails and still no response from them. wankers!

james lowry
record returns
[email protected]

Xyxthumbs
failing that try...

Lora Nash
Office Manager
[email protected]

then...

John MacDonald
General Manager
[email protected]

then...

Jason Kirby
HTFR Founder
[email protected]

after that try...

[Image: flamethrow.gif]
Statto Wrote:failing that try...

Lora Nash
Office Manager
[email protected]

then...

John MacDonald
General Manager
[email protected]

then...

Jason Kirby
HTFR Founder
[email protected]

after that try...

[Image: flamethrow.gif]

already tried all those fuckers. nothing in response. now where's me flamethrower?
Stacks Wrote:I ordered a philly blunt off them a few years back and instead of sending the right record they came round to my house and smeared dogshit all over the windows. they really have no idea about customer service.

Stacks

Rofl

i've only ordered one tune from them, well two actually, in the same order, trace's "afterhours", and m15 (dj crystl)'s "experience" (which was super cheap on sale, good look again statto baby Kisskiss), and my shit was str8...

wasn't fun cleanin' that shit off me windows though...

Teef
click the logo below to download mixes,
listen to tracks, contact, and more...

[Image: camo_black02.gif]
Icon_eek wow. i order from them quite a lot. never had problems. Icon_eek
Breaker Wrote:fuckers sent me the wrong thing and now won't credit me the money back. numerous emails and still no response from them. wankers!

Yeah, I've had trouble with them enough times. One time I bought some needles from them and they only sent one... then said I hadn't paid for 2 (I clearly paid for two... i printed out the receipt... cocks).

So I phoned the bastards... Sorted it out in a minute. Call them... or better yet... Get the nastiest member of your household to phone them. My mum could shout Ian Paisley down...

I only use them to buy mailers now, cos they're cheap.

Cool,
Nick Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HTFR shipping costs mono_sono 12 2,495 29th September 2009, 20:30
Last Post: BurnRate
  Damn HTFR Altered Ego 16 721 2nd March 2004, 14:41
Last Post: Phokus