Slipknot weekend on kerrang Tv

55 Replies, 10151 Views

strike Wrote:
nerve Wrote:Name another band that is really cutting it?? NO one!

where to start!

I agree.....if you think they are the only band "cutting it" and no-one can touch them, then you are a complete fool......

Errrrrrrrr..... MESHUGGAH??????????????

(PROBABLY THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD........EVER, and achieving it with considerable ease i may add)

Probably doesn't even slightly exsist in your vocab........

ERRRRRRRRRR PIG DESTROYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (who's 1st album was recorded in a bedroom, and shit's all over your "mighty and untouchable" cocks who have to wear masks as a marketing ploy, and need Ross Robinson to make them sound good or to even get noticed)

DO THESE WORDS EVEN REGISTER WITH SO-CALLED METAL-HEADS TALKING OUT OF THEIR ARSE........

*Lots of blank faces looking around who haven't the slightest clue wot i'm on about*

WANNABE MOSHERS......... Go buy a slipknot hoodie for you and all your kids...............

so please.....don't even get me started, cos it'll waste far too much of my time obliterating anyone who thinks they know about metal........

I haven't been into metal for like 13 years so i can pretend i know what i'm on about.........

P.s has anyone here seen or heard them live........(slipknot, that is)

they suck...not even nearly "tight"

*putting on PANTERA's Live 101 Proof and cranking the volume*

now that's what i call metal..........
eL_NoodeL Wrote:don't even get me started, cos it'll waste far too much of my time obliterating anyone who thinks they know about metal........

Teef
eL_NoodeL Wrote:I agree.....if you think they are the only band "cutting it" and no-one can touch them, then you are a complete fool......

Errrrrrrrr..... MESHUGGAH??????????????

(PROBABLY THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD........EVER, and achieving it with considerable ease i may add)

Probably doesn't even slightly exsist in your vocab........

ERRRRRRRRRR PIG DESTROYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (who's 1st album was recorded in a bedroom, and shit's all over your "mighty and untouchable" cocks who have to wear masks as a marketing ploy, and need Ross Robinson to make them sound good or to even get noticed)

DO THESE WORDS EVEN REGISTER WITH SO-CALLED METAL-HEADS TALKING OUT OF THEIR ARSE........

*Lots of blank faces looking around who haven't the slightest clue wot i'm on about*

WANNABE MOSHERS......... Go buy a slipknot hoodie for you and all your kids...............

so please.....don't even get me started, cos it'll waste far too much of my time obliterating anyone who thinks they know about metal........

I haven't been into metal for like 13 years so i can pretend i know what i'm on about.........

P.s has anyone here seen or heard them live........(slipknot, that is)

they suck...not even nearly "tight"

*putting on PANTERA's Live 101 Proof and cranking the volume*

now that's what i call metal..........

Gurkin
ooh how cute!
Yawn

i had my fun and thats all that matters.
(12th August 2005, 01:37)nerve Wrote: i'm sorry but any one on this site that thinks slipknot are crap need to fucking have their head examined... and i mean all of ya.

idiots. Roll

they are sarcastic, aggressive,... amazing musicians and completely shit on any other band around at the mo.

name another band that is really cutting it?? no one!

slipknot are complete garbage, steve, ya drongo Roll

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SlipKnoT Ashes 50 4,558 28th April 2006, 13:57
Last Post: Ashes
  Eyeless - Slipknot Ashes 45 4,775 15th July 2005, 17:28
Last Post: Ashes
  Slipknot-Duality Ashes 12 1,986 19th May 2005, 10:08
Last Post: Unsane II (The Revenge)
  This Weekend At Jungletrain is A Bassbin Weekend esb 30 8,410 11th February 2005, 21:22
Last Post: dubsta
  Slipknot ......... Altered Ego 16 2,986 5th December 2002, 16:35
Last Post: subvert