anybody wanna buy final scratch 1.5 £150

7 Replies, 7131 Views

i am tired of it now. bit of a nightmare to get to gigs with it and setup and i have gone to the cdr route for playing dubs.

still got the original box and it all works tickidy boo.

thought i would let you people know before i put it on ebay
I know someone who is extremely interested in this but wont have money for a bit...were you looking for a quick sale or could you wait?!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
why is it a bitch to set up?!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
not too fussed about a quick sale but this month would be nice as i just waxed £500 on a wakeboard Wink

the reason its annoying to setup is you have to either get there before a night starts and do it or piss the person off whos playing before you by hooking it up while they are still on.

dont get me wrong its fucking great to use but i just dont want the hastle of having to unpluf the decks and hook it up in a club.

trust i have done it a few times, its not a pain it just can be a little annoying for the person playing at the time.

and its a lot easier carrying cd's about
Chin

i'd love it, but i don't have £150 Sad2
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
linus Wrote:i am tired of it now. bit of a nightmare to get to gigs with it and setup and i have gone to the cdr route for playing dubs.

That's it, really sell it Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
i am saving for a copy of logic 7 too
anyone?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allen & Heath Xone 02 Scratch Mixer SHIFT 0 6,759 4th December 2012, 14:37
Last Post: SHIFT
  150+ Liquid dnb records for sale! 4fingaz 3 3,852 23rd June 2009, 09:24
Last Post: Statto
  150 MORE TUNES FOR SALE !!! ravintunes 5 2,813 12th June 2007, 06:29
Last Post: ravintunes
  Wanna buy: Mi5 - "Experience / I cant understand" fanu 0 1,094 19th August 2004, 12:28
Last Post: fanu
  Wanna buy: Paradox - "Play Twice Before Listening" fanu 0 1,313 9th August 2004, 22:52
Last Post: fanu