I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers.

106 Replies, 7830 Views

pieter Wrote:Blue, I don't know whether to give you a hug cuz youz my brother or smack up upside the head for whining.

well, gimme a hug i'll give ya one back back bruv!! And boy you whine worse than me you fecker!!

pieter Wrote:I've been caning your tunes for longer than a lot of people on this board have ever known of you. A few years back, I was even going to spend cash on cutting plates of your tunes I got from Damon, but I hesitated to write you and ask for permission. BBS has consistently stocked your tunes, right up there on the new releases front shelf when they came out. I namechecked you for a long time. Remember also me writing you like two years ago about the aborted Freeform radio syndication?

i know Pieter and likewise back, everytime i have played out i have supported you through music that I HAVE BOUGHT of yours!! Why didnt you ask to cut my tunes you big fecking eejit? i would have felt honoured and proud....i don't remember the freeform thang tho, sorry.

pieter Wrote:Anyway, I'm all but disappearing from this scene. You're complaining about a lack of tunes in those charts; ME TOO. Someone said that's because there's no recent release. Yeah, okay, that's understandable. But I thought we were all about timeless music, old and new, not about the typical scramble for flavor of the week?

i'm not complaining really about charts and shit, lets get that 100%. I just get angry and reactive - thats my way, but i'm sick of seeing names, like yourself, Bassbin, Inperspective et al thrown around in the leftie scene way more liberally than ours even though we're on the same side. I guess i feel very alienated musically from all of you as i certainly dont feel many of you get what i'm about and i just want us to have something together you know? Its a very frustrating time for me and breaks my heart. I have always strived to bring things together.

pieter Wrote:Nobody here is racing to sign the things I've sent around, which would address the lack mentioned above (no new releases). Maybe everyone doesn't think they're good enough.

I wait with glee to listen to your music that you sent me. It would be again a fucking honour to release your music, HAVE ALWAYS HAD YOU IN MIND and always will. Period. I respect you massively both as a person over the net and as an artist.

pieter Wrote:Interesting isn't it that someone everyone here loves to slate (TOV) was all too happy to sign a couple things I did, one of which is COMPLETELY at home on this board ("Dig").

I dont slag off tov here mate!! And funnily enough Urban takeover have signed one of our projects which has something to do with me!! DIG!!

pieter Wrote:Did you all cane it? Doubt it.

if i played dnb out i would and have.

pieter Wrote:A bunch of people here--including you Blue--were saying to me a month ago that 'oh yeah, we'll love your tunes; for sure...send them,' but there's been an uneasy silence. Even Naphta--who is perhaps more like-minded than me than anyone else and whose music is among the best dnb--has been oddly indifferent to some of what I consider my strongest material.

as i said before the cds are sat right here. It takes me yonks to get round to listening to a dnb cd whether it be you or Fraccers and Neppers, Naphta or whoever. Especially when the new radiohead Lp is out!! Bear with me and i will be honest. I NEVER IGNORE PEOPLE!! R.e Naphta, i'm not sure if hes 100% with my music either but i dont care, i love the guy and he seems to like me, and i'm not 100% about Naphtas tunes either and neither is he.

pieter Wrote:Why? Fuck knows. Maybe because it doesn't neatly fit in with the conceptions people here have of what is "correctly" not correct, freestyle, breakbeat, whatever...

i for one dont give a flying piss ant for these pigeon holes, we're all on the same team, we're batting on the same side, whether we are 100% about eachothers music or not is inside politics. We should all have eachothers backs covered. Check out my charts on VN or other places, whether you have a tune out or not Pieter i always put you in. I.e Pieter K- unknown (dub) JUST TO BIG YOU UP.!! I do this for many people as and when i remember. Its not just all about the music or the beats or whatever, we're real, we're a movement so fuck 'em all.

pieter Wrote:So I don't know. I've received two more bits of disappointing news this morning; I'll not make them public, but if we're going to get up in this shit and whinge and moan about how ignored we are, then this is my proverbial two cents. I hate public complaining. But I guess that's been part of the motivating essence of this "movement" so there you go.

i'm here if you need me bruv. Drop me a line if you wanna chat. I mean it.

pieter Wrote:Good on you Naphta for turning Scottie's ear!

ditto. I love Mr Naphta i really do.

pieter Wrote:If things go on like they are, I swear to god I really am going to call it a day and just write house/techno, because that scene is WAY more open-minded than this one (doubt me? My **first** single ever got top tenned by Laurent Garnier, caned by Doc Martin, supported by Dan Bell, and was all over European techno/house charts last year spring/summer, and sold out promptly).

no you wont youre talking shit.!!

Look how people have jumped to your defence already on this thread!! I dont see A.Omega or anyone coming to my defence in sucj a way!! Why? Cos he hasnt got a clue who i am!! Its all new to him!!
You are in a fine position my friend, youre way more high profile than me, have probaly earned way more $$$$ than me (not for long son!!) and have therefore got heaps going for you. I aint quitting and neither the fuck are you.

oooh late night rant, havent read it back, sorry for errors if there are any!!

disgruntled

Fatherblue

Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 12:12
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 12:23
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 12:46
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 12:47
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 12:48
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by esb - 12th June 2003, 12:51
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 12:52
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 12:56
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 13:04
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 13:11
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 13:16
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 13:20
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by fanu - 12th June 2003, 13:24
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 13:25
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by fanu - 12th June 2003, 13:27
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 13:29
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by fanu - 12th June 2003, 13:36
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by nerve - 12th June 2003, 13:41
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by fanu - 12th June 2003, 13:44
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 13:52
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 14:14
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 14:16
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 14:27
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 14:42
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 15:42
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Exxon - 12th June 2003, 18:33
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 12th June 2003, 23:57
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 13th June 2003, 00:03
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 13th June 2003, 00:33
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 13th June 2003, 00:41
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 13th June 2003, 00:59
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by nerve - 13th June 2003, 11:18
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 13th June 2003, 12:13
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 13th June 2003, 13:40
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 13th June 2003, 16:59
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 13th June 2003, 17:50
I'm gonna split from you leftie fekkers. - by Blue - 14th June 2003, 17:43

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bukem and Conrad Split Up MetaLX 19 12,648 4th December 2012, 14:42
Last Post: RickyForce
  Battles/Tyondai Braxton Split snowy 3 1,405 6th August 2010, 19:49
Last Post: Metal Malcolm
  Noisia- Split the Atom katatonic 2 1,127 5th February 2010, 12:47
Last Post: cube
  OMG!!!! LEGENDARY MUSIC DUO SPLIT UP!!!!! dj hades 9 2,630 23rd September 2009, 21:19
Last Post: 0=0
  Techno Ben Sims & Alex Downey Split Show w/ Frequency 7 Mix Ming 2 1,381 16th February 2009, 12:34
Last Post: ALPHA OMEGA