Subvert Central SC004

28 Replies, 35141 Views

I heard this is being released next month(?), so will it be possible for me to purchase Fracture - Visions of Amen (or the whole ep) as a digital download? Icon_eek
It's going to be available on vinyl only, as far as I know.

Then you'll be able to rip it yourself and share with all your buddies on soulseek. Great news eh. I knew you'd think so.
Hahaha Doris gets in there fast Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:It's going to be available on vinyl only, as far as I know.

Then you'll be able to rip it yourself and share with all your buddies on soulseek. Great news eh. I knew you'd think so.

he doesn't own tables. so how about he paypals you some quid to rip it for him?

Teef
I charge inflated prices at weekends. He wouldn't be able to afford me!
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:I charge inflated prices at weekends. He wouldn't be able to afford me!

Do you rent out vans as well as lorries?
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:I charge inflated prices at weekends. He wouldn't be able to afford me!

Do you rent out vans as well as lorries?

it's what he gets up to in the back of vans that worries me....
esb Wrote:it's what he gets up to in the back of manz dem that worries me....

Innit.
Icon_eek

Loris converts vinyl tracks to mp3 files for soulseek download in back of beaten up van shocker!!!!!!!!!!
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:Icon_eek

Loris converts vinyl tracks to mp3 files for soulseek download in back of beaten up van shocker!!!!!!!!!!

i'd be more shocked by the arse favours than the vinyl to mp3 conversion.
bare
I was innocently ignoring that fact...
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
GOD JEEBUS!

real PIR-ASS-Y happenin' here
Lol On a more serious note, Statto should just rip him a copy and sell it to him - he's offering to buy it so why not? If you dont, he'll probably get it for free on Soulseek from someone else.

However, I guess if he's gonna share it, then it would be a bad move.

Tough situation Baffled
[Insert signature here]
bhima Wrote:If you dont, he'll probably get it for free on Soulseek from someone else.

Actually, I can't see anybody who buys this ripping it for "the soulseek posse" as they'd all, probably, be from this board and would not want to hurt profits so I guess not.
[Insert signature here]
bhima Wrote:and would not want to hurt profits

what profits are those? Baffled Smile
bhima Wrote:Lol On a more serious note, Statto should just rip him a copy and sell it to him - he's offering to buy it so why not?

Why should he be exempt from the rules? If he wants to hunt a copy down, then he can do. If his 'love' for this music is so great, then why can't he buy the vinyl and have someone do it for him?

I'm not going to debate file-sharing as it's bloody tedious.
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:Why should he be exempt from the rules? If he wants to hunt a copy down, then he can do. If his 'love' for this music is so great, then why can't he buy the vinyl and have someone do it for him?

Duh! He doesn't have a record player! Roll Teef
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
the woes of 'should i distro digital or not'

suffice to say, i dont give a crap about p2p sharing, its just a fact anyhow.
i'll do digital distro in the very near future, with exclusive digital only content but also putting the CI backcatalogue online.....

just for the sake of the handful of people that really want to support but cant due to see above....
john doe Wrote:just for the sake of the handful of people that really want to support but cant due to see above....
I'd be willing to pay £15 for it right now, geez! However, this SC record label--with its
minimal experience--is probably too low level and inflexible to sell in this way?

Macc Wrote:[Image: protabl3.gif]
Nice sig! Grin

[Image: ProdigalSon01.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon02.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon03.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon04.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon05.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon06.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon07.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon08.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon09.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon10.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon11.jpg]
are those pics above your new sig? Icon_eek
mantis2k Wrote:i'd be willing to pay £15 for it right now, geez! however, this sc record label--with its minimal experience--is probably too low level and inflexible to sell in this way?

quite probably Hahaha

but you can't buy it right now whatever since fracture hasn't mixed it down yet

Kisskiss Wave
fanu Wrote:are those pics above your new sig? Icon_eek
Yeah, mate! This is my new sig now... Macc inspired me... Cool

[Image: ProdigalSon01.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon02.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon03.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon04.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon05.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon06.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon07.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon08.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon09.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon10.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSon11.jpg]
not good mantis not good Grumble

too big
Statto Wrote:
bhima Wrote:and would not want to hurt profits

what profits are those? Baffled Smile

Ah.. sorry, it was the first word that came into my head. Should have said "sales". Oops

Anyway, yeah... As Sir Loris pointed out, just buy the vinyl and get someone to rip it for you man.
[Insert signature here]
8bits Wrote:not good mantis not good Grumble

too big
What about this one then?

[Image: ProdigalSonCover1.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSonCover2.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSonCover3.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSonCover4.jpg]

[Image: ProdigalSonCover5.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  60 x 60 – a Subvert Central project Statto 0 6,474 5th April 2008, 08:25
Last Post: Statto
  ATTN Subvert Central Recordings credit card crew Statto 15 24,702 25th March 2007, 16:27
  ESB & Union Subvert Central MiX! Blue 115 141,283 13th April 2006, 13:04
Last Post: dionysus
  Subvert Central Recordings subvert 2 8,876 21st February 2006, 01:15
Last Post: J.DIGITAL
  Subvert Central Vol.1 general release Statto 43 53,807 10th February 2006, 19:54