...and now it seems Fada's fucked off....??

9 Replies, 1999 Views
Thread Closed 

just tried to send a pm to say hello/question the lack of posting, and suddenly 'no such user exists' Icon_sad

FFS

if you're lurking mate, say hello

in a bit mate

maff
i just spoke with him on aim. hes doing good and all as far as i can tell - i still drop his tunes coz hes a talented producer. heres a lolz in memory of fada Lol

ps. i never asked about whatever happened on here (dont care, none of my bizz) so dont ask.
yeah, a week or so ago

Neutral
Northern monkey Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
I deleted his account with pleasure Grin

Ez Fada Grin

Ez Ashes Grin

Wink
And for today's lesson...

1. Statto deleted ashes account at ashes request because Fada kept on sending pms with reams of abuse such as...

djfada wrote:
Quote: 'why are you such a cunt? i know the bitch left you and took the kid'....

2. After ashes came back as rothko him and fada called it quits finally and fada asked for his account to be deleted too.

Now... Crapper
Neutral
not the rothko brigade!!!
ok, fair enough. just wondered if he was about but wasn't meaning to pry for details etc

it's just a shame how shit pans out sometimes....

ps......what Hades would say Hahaha maff
Hovver Wrote:ok, fair enough. just wondered if he was about but wasn't meaning to pry for details etc

and there was a bit more to it than that anyway Wink