The envelopes I'm posting smell like marzipan

15 Replies, 10595 Views

Baffled Quite nice, but somewhat odd. A snax thread perhaps?
Envelopes with bombs in smell like marzipan, so I was taught on several security courses....
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Why is there no 'snax' thread prefix by the way? :P
cos most snax threads end up in the crapper... unfortunately
Kingstatto
Hoover
[Image: xerx4.gif]
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
you do come up with some threads don't you utopian....
marzipan is made from almonds isnt it?

almonds contain cyanide dot they?

you should have been dead ages ago mate!!!

lol

i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve marzipan

boh

peace
dj hades Wrote:you should have been dead ages ago mate!!!
The fish food poisoning from yesterday killed me first before the envelopes. I'm now posting from the heavens, and making a Shimmer remix with Jim from Source Direct.
cyanide smells like almonds.
Utopian Wrote:
The fish food poisoning from yesterday killed me first before the envelopes. I'm now posting from the heavens, and making a Shimmer remix with Jim from Source Direct.

Hahaha
Utopian Wrote:

are you shure you havent just been arrested and put into custardy? :serious-face-etc:
I'm currently reading a Sunday paper magazine, and it has that nice flavoursome smell you get (used to get- haven't tried one in time) in the Argos catalogue.
Just noticed the thread had already been crappered.Nono Wink It's beyond me how the marzipan aroma can be likened to that of crap.
Hahaha found it Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The smell of Subvert Central droid 10 6,317 20th February 2010, 13:23
Last Post: Roo Stercogburn
  top posting users october '03 Blue 91 30,877 15th May 2007, 16:56
Last Post: Macc
  hhmmm i smell the stale smell of untalented dnb purism. Ashes 7 3,868 25th July 2005, 21:19
Last Post: noisemonkey
  Why does Stacks keep posting ARSE BISCUITS??? pez 4 5,484 20th April 2004, 12:47
Last Post: Düffah
  l SMELL.... B 7 1,920 17th December 2003, 11:53
Last Post: B