Frozen Grief

4 Replies, 3033 Views

Starting to feel like I'm a bit of a spammer in here, I've been busy.

http://soundcloud.com/roo-stercogburn/frozen-grief

I've got nearly enough chillout material generated over the course of this year to think about putting it together into some kind of album format. It would be nice to finish a fairly dreadful year with this kind of positive result. I reckon one or two tracks more and its time to revisit some of the older mixes and see about getting some mastering done. When I say mastering, I mean the proper stuff, not the crappy plugs I throw on things so that it can be played at an audible volume Grin

If you mosey on by, cheers for taking the time to listen. Any crits and feedback, as always, appreciated Smile
didn't you post this already? Baffled Smile
Only finished it yesterday, its completely new Smile

Got feedback that indicates a little more reverb needed on the piano in certain places so will be taking a peek at this when I'm less knackered.
Nice narrative vibe - I like Xyxthumbs
Personally I think the reverb on the keys is just fine.
I would be tempted to try a little low-level multitap delay on sections you feel need more reverb, or just leave it as it is Grin
Cheers Rond.

For the moment I'm doing nothing. Got distracted by another new piece, which is also now up on Soundcloud (and no, not directly another piano piece Statto Icon_razz ) but I'm starting to feel like a spammer so will hold off on Beatranch for the moment Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frozen Silence (Drumfunk/Old School D&B) TimeTouristDnB 4 8,101 5th February 2016, 23:17
Last Post: TimeTouristDnB