The Dastardly Diaries Chapter 4 - The Blues Cause - Now available!

26 Replies, 12337 Views

TDD Chapter 4 - The Anti-Depressive 10 - Shortlist

Along with Lawrence English's excellent "A Young Person's Guide To Hustling In The Arts" (included in the TDD Chapter 4 ZIP), I've assembled a raft of quotations that help me to analyse why and how I'm feeling down, what I do to change it, and how to, fundamentally, sort wheat experiences from chaff experiences. This mindset is paired with tracks and discussion both in and out of context, to transcend the habitual thinking arrangements we have normatively.

1. Ekca Liena - Landing / Paul Jebanasam - Music For St. John The Baptist (Downer Supine EP, Entropy / Sublive 001 - Muttley - 15 MOF Pt. 52 - Hurt - December 2011)

"But entropy also appears in communication theory, where it represents a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome. Is this Wright’s proposal, that a landscape, as representation, is a measure not of a represented place, but of the ambiguity and indeterminacy of representation itself? And that this measure can be heard?" ~ Nathan Thomas, Fluid Radio

http://www.fluid-radio.co.uk/2012/11/mar...listening/

Also, can it be felt? The distribution of literal weight to apochryphal dirge induction comes through the overwhelming phases of entropy itself as a component - from taking in too much information - and having nowhere to reprocess it towards. This belies the depression many news outlets underground face when looking for their spiel and spin on the week's events. In the case of "Hurt", my 52nd 15 Minutes Of Fame mix, though, I had to get out the negative emotions in a healing manner. A befitting dirge for the senses to counsel - and this bipolarity makes up the variety of ups and downs in the TDD 4 sound collage.

Messages In This Thread
The Dastardly Diaries Chapter 4 - The Blues Cause - Now available! - by Muttley - 28th May 2013, 15:32

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2021 Stimuli Diaries - Best of Your Year +ToRMeNT+ 9 1,959 12th January 2022, 02:29
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  RELEASE OUT NOW: MOAKZ - THE LOST CHAPTER (OmniEP247) Euphony 0 1,176 26th September 2021, 07:50
Last Post: Euphony
  TDD Chapter 5 - Dynamic Encounters With The Ultramundane - The Preparation Muttley 18 12,059 21st March 2017, 21:34
Last Post: Muttley
  TDD Chapter 6 (2016-2017) - Diagnosiness (NO) - Now available to read here (6 pages) Muttley 9 7,185 13th February 2017, 06:45
  Introducing: Dastardly Exposure Muttley 62 29,447 21st January 2017, 10:10