Random thoughts thread

728 Replies, 377377 Views

Time is illusory. With this said, it's good to know that whenever someone tries to steal our time away from us, they are stealing their own.
Curry always tastes nice.
Chicken is low fat protein food.
When times are simpler, it's always the result of something more complicated.
Muttley Wrote:When times are simpler, it's always the result of something more complicated.

I like that.
People who make you feel better about yourself when you're sad are so important
Lets write these with nice cursive handwriting over pictures of blurred sunsets and put them on facebook
Hahaha

Scattered thoughts are like confetti: when you pick one up, the rest fall apart.
cube Wrote:Lets write these with nice cursive handwriting over pictures of blurred sunsets and put them on facebook

Hahaha
You could caption them (with frilly stuff of course) under pictures of Muttley looking contemplative, pensive, and ruminating in his finest chin-stroking pose.

Sorry, just the thought of ol Mutters brings out the vocabulary in me.
Muttley Wrote:People who make you feel better about yourself when you're sad are so important

Hugs
People who hurt you have no place in your life.
Don't just take what life gives you, make what life gives you.
Blessed is he who expects nothing for he shall not be disappointed.
Facial recognition is greatly diminished when someone shaves their eyebrows.
Fear has a way of making us see danger where there is none.
Try not to forget the cyclical nature of time, projection and experience, and you'll be a lot better off when the next unplanned day arrives.
Stability sometimes depends on how many toes you've dipped your feet into the water with.
Don't be persuaded by what they promise. Be swayed by what they deliver.
Muttley Wrote:Statto, why did you delete my last thought?

I didn't. Baffled
PAH is a rare and serious lung disease that causes the blood pressure in the lungs to become abnormally high. Due to this, the heart must work harder and over time becomes damaged.

http://wellbeing.uk.msn.com/family-healt...-condition
Forgotten times are often caused by stress.
Life is only complicated when we're reaching toward something unknown. Simpler times are full of knowing. The way to transfer is to accept.
Imagine doing the genealogy of a Coelacanth.
Comfort is greater found in shoes that are not comfortable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RADIO Random Thoughts 1st June 2018 Muttley 5 5,942 9th July 2018, 16:54
Last Post: Muttley
  Random Nonsense Friday Thread 8bits 31 19,510 13th July 2011, 23:35
Last Post: Macc
  random nights with random locals at the local appreciation Macc 4 5,531 10th April 2010, 03:32
Last Post: Andyskopes
  Random Mixtape 92-04 dwarde 4 5,374 8th June 2008, 16:49
Last Post: devnull
  Its FRIDAY!!! a random meaningless thread is needed!! INITIAL 11 9,942 11th May 2007, 12:22
Last Post: amon'