Random thoughts thread

728 Replies, 377562 Views

Love is patient, love is kind, I swear I can't get you off my mind.
I'm not addicted - yet.
Sometimes you have to hide your feelings because no matter how much you try to show them you care, sometimes they still don't get it. ~ Love Proverb
No friends > fake friends.
You tell me to move on when all you do is bring up the past? Irony.
Relatable ‏@lifepost 21m

hey i heard u like bad girls, i dont mean to brag or anything but im really really bad. at everything.

Hahaha
I have a phobia of doing anything.
I have a phobia of doing nothing.
I feel it's time to Kisskiss
And I think I've found myself again. Praise de laad!
If you don't want words to be put in your mouth, speak up, or find your voice elsewhere.
Do you ever get those times where you're chilling and something seems so palatable yet you still can't quite reach for it. Today that's me!
I love finding something I've never quite experienced the same way before. Sometimes though, if it's not music, this leads to discontent.
The Golden Mirror ‏@TheGoldenMirror

We often forget to be kind when we're rushing through life. It takes patience to be gentle.
The last thing you need in life is people who give out mixed signals. Either make up your mind or say nothing at all. The grey area is drag.
Muttley Wrote:The grey area is drag.

nothing wrong with drag 201tongue
Seriously, I want to cuddle with you right now.
Love Proverb ‏@LoveProverb

When you need, God knows. When you ask, God listens. When you believe, God works. When you thank, God gives more.

Thanks for everything God. This rings true.
I miss and love you for that morning you came into my family bedroom, door ajar, said "It's time for me to go to work", stroked my hair, and kissed me on the forehead.
I randomly thought to come and post a smiley. And have decided that it should be this one...

[Image: chocobo.gif]
Why? Smile
I don't know. My thoughts were random in that regard.
ya big cherry muffin

Ooh, random. Gruber
"Hold tight the Andy, hold tight the Mandy."
It occurred to me earlier that kids soon will have no idea what a dial tone is. Neutral

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RADIO Random Thoughts 1st June 2018 Muttley 5 5,949 9th July 2018, 16:54
Last Post: Muttley
  Random Nonsense Friday Thread 8bits 31 19,516 13th July 2011, 23:35
Last Post: Macc
  random nights with random locals at the local appreciation Macc 4 5,534 10th April 2010, 03:32
Last Post: Andyskopes
  Random Mixtape 92-04 dwarde 4 5,377 8th June 2008, 16:49
Last Post: devnull
  Its FRIDAY!!! a random meaningless thread is needed!! INITIAL 11 9,944 11th May 2007, 12:22
Last Post: amon'