Omni Music Promotions Thread

30 Replies, 15719 Views

Listening to this one today after wanting to listen to it for months - finally found time. The opener track is worth £3 by itself for me!

Deep Stealth - Imperial Shores EP

Omni Music welcomes a newcomer to the label. Deep Stealth has been gradually refining his art over time and the product is an immense musical excursion into ambient drum and bass. Showing a skill for both musical composition and complex rhythmic variety, this EP passes through many shades of sounds as the stories unfold. Taking influence from the timeless mid 90’s sounds with a twist of the 21st Century. Each track creates it’s own world of emotions, and work equally well as stand alone pieces as well as part of a DJ’s musical journey. Pull up a comfy chair, press play and let the frequencies take hold. Deep Stealth is destined to be a regular fixture in the Omni Music schedule, and with a talent such as this, this can’t be a surprise to anyone.

[Image: a2051357536_2.jpg]

Available HERE FOR FREE
http://omnimusic.bandcamp.com/album/deep...-shores-ep

Grin
This thread is thusly good for format and platform updates...Omni Sessions are all on MixCloud as well now, which is the best host for them, really. I do not have room on my hard drive memory activator to access all of em specifically to what I am looking fuur.
www.mixcloud.com
Wave
Wave

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: OMNI MUSIC/KNITEFORCE 12" BUNDLE Euphony 0 289 7th September 2023, 21:47
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE OMNI CROWDFUND PROJECT - OMNI CLASSICS VOLUME 3 Euphony 7 2,873 3rd March 2022, 22:53
Last Post: DJ ML
  NEWS OMNI MUSIC T-SHIRTS AND HOODIES Euphony 9 7,364 15th April 2018, 16:47
Last Post: Euphony
  Out now: Jiva - Periods of Constance LP (Omni Music) Euphony 44 27,542 2nd September 2017, 14:50
Last Post: Muttley
  other music thread Statto 58 19,916 31st August 2017, 15:59
Last Post: Statto