RELEASE 

muttleys product ideas - the Umiboard and rock chain

4 Replies, 2273 Views

240815 - came to me in a dream. The

Umiboard

Colour coded electronic keyboard notes, replaceable, able to activate sequenced colour chains through USB slot technology when plugged into thr AC or rechargeable battery keyboard base. Ultimately a children's learning keyboard with several sounds and a sampler. Umi i believe is a japanese word pointing to some form of altruism or tone. Skins (like mobiles and tablets) can be created for adult versions of this concept.

How it works

If you've ever used a step sequencer function on a Novation keyboard, you'll know you can use a single sound patch to trigger a block chain of sounds. What about using this concept to teach colour coordination to children? Press a few notes to teach children sounds, assign them any number of colours on the notes LED light for each note. Sounds can be switched on the keyboard at any time. Imagine teaching children about art and colours with sampled speech you recorded the night before? Help guide them through a learning program at the touch of a button.

Note - colour - or sound - sample - note

Can just be used as a keyboard to teach music. 600 patches should do it like the foci tank I learn on. Combine with these things :

Block chain development rubiks styled cube

Show children how to connect similar to the notes detachable blocks that slot together and form the same sound activation/colour coordination model when combined with the keyboard or Bluetooth functionality. Keyboard and block chain can be extended in use via Bluetooth to sample sounds, create new sounds. Both releases are to be low cost and function as safe for use - non swallow able parts. Or at least risk reduced in time. Keyboard detachable block may be lined with USB connection.

Solar lights with music Bluetooth functionality

Use the block chains as solar lights that produce sound wireless when the keyboard is taken outside. Ideal for a children's party supervised by parents.
Thoughts anyone? I don't plan on taking this to dragons den, I'm not a businessman, but the ideas are similarly intended for business models.
You young folks are doing so well with modern gadgetery. I would just have said: Action figures. A muttley action figure would be THE thing!
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Thanks. Hahaha I forgot.
On a more serious note tho, I think you like cooking. Might do something with that. Give away recipes in some way or.... Well, just an idea anyways Smile
Music critic for the Tally Ho

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SCI / TECH muttleys scientific kitchen disasters Muttley 5 1,552 9th July 2021, 17:10
Last Post: Muttley
  Dub(by) Techno Chain Reaction Style firefinga 0 1,659 8th August 2017, 09:54
Last Post: firefinga
  muttleys recipe thread Muttley 0 913 11th May 2015, 19:42
Last Post: Muttley
  [Pinecone Moonshine 035] Cross Product :: Metro, Snaper, Dot Product, NicTVG, K-Chaos InfiniteSloth 9 3,173 22nd December 2014, 19:54
Last Post: Euphony
  Pinecone Moonshine Spring 13: Metro, Snaper, Brijawi, Dot Product, and TVG InfiniteSloth 6 4,222 12th May 2013, 14:43
Last Post: soul pride