RELEASE 

OUT NOW: ESCHATON - INTERSTELLAR SIGNALS (Omni050)

18 Replies, 5957 Views

Omni Music presents it's 50th LP with label owner Eschaton taking the helm.
Taking a different direction to his previous albums, this time he creates a homage to earlier electronic sounds, timbres from the age of space discovery and beyond. Waves of electro-inspired beats are washed with catchy melodies and arpeggios, creating something quite different but keeping the vibe as Drum and Bass, just enough to please fans old and new alike. It's Drum and Bass Jim, but not as we know it.
Watch Omni Music in the future as we continue to push the envelope further in search of new forms of beats, as we venture on deep into the musical expanse the cosmos beholds.

[Image: Eschaton_-_Insterstellar_signals_Cover_Omni050.jpg]

https://soundcloud.com/omnimusicuk/out-n...ls-omni050

Available now at:

Bandcamp

Clone

Juno

Trackitdown

Amazon

itunes

With Beatport, Digital Tunes and many more to follow Smile

All the best

Chris Eschaton
First!
and muttleymarked
Well done for achieving the 50 release milestone on Omni main label. I hit 70 on my Bandcamp last year but I'm still holding back a lot lol. It helps that it is my income.
Smile
Thanks Mick. It's taken a lot of hard work to get to 50 LP's! Wave
We are identical right now in that respect - I have 50 LPs too. The rest are EPs. Yeah it's draining, but I'm sure you'll agree, so worth it.
Yes Grin
to 50 more! The world demands at least 100 Omni LPs!
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Grin
Cool
This is on the purchase list too.
The return of Eschaton!!
Baghdadedizzle
Finally got this a little while ago (not from bandcamp though this time, as I had some credit to use elsewhere)

Another fantastic album from Eschaton.
Cool Cool

Reminds me a bit of the releases that the old 720 degrees record label used to put out, atmospheric but with a techno/tech-y-er edge to them.

Pioneer and Schematics being 2 of my fave tunes on the LP.
Many thanks Smile

To be honest, this hasn't seemed to have sold so well and hasn't got as good reception as my usual stuff, I'm guessing it's because it's more experimental and I've used less breaks than normal. It was nice to experiment though, and really pleased that you're appreciating it Smile
To be honest this could have been released 11 years ago and still the majority decision would be "wtf, next!"
It is a pity to hear that.
It was a different from your Omega Point LP, this LP yes had less breaks but still a lot of atmospheres although slightly more electronic.
Not every release can be dominated by Amens (as much as i Love the Amen!)
At lot of time and effort has gone equal into both albums.
Yea totally
Lovesmilie Euph
It's still early days admittedly, but my last LP (Icaros) released a similar time last year had about double the amount of sales by this point:

https://soundcloud.com/omnimusicuk/out-2...lp-omni044

It's all part of the great lottery of life though Grin
some nice tunes there Kingstatto
Icaros LP, need to listen to that again
Mmm listening to Interstellar Signals awakening on Wednesday morning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: SUBMANIFOLD - EMBEDDED SIGNALS EP (OmniEP171) Euphony 0 1,242 11th November 2018, 08:33
Last Post: Euphony
  OUT NOW: DEREK CARR - SECOND DETOUR EP (Omni050) Euphony 1 1,148 5th April 2015, 19:20
Last Post: firefinga
  Frederic Robinson - 'Mixed Signals' blumarten 8 4,783 13th October 2014, 00:00
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Bjork- Signals (senses rmx) safetyboy 70 18,370 12th September 2014, 14:23
Last Post: bethom23
  Interstellar Fugitives reissue Statto 8 1,573 19th July 2007, 14:02
Last Post: firefinga