RELEASE 

[FL][NewLP] Ultrawerld Vol.1 - Inner World

8 Replies, 4572 Views

https://focisleft.bandcamp.com/album/ult...orld-vol-i

Another fully realised LP from this established self-talker here, CD/Digi.
This time, the music is primarily based on Korg sample loop patches I have recorded and then re-recorded, overdubbed and spliced this month (Valentines 2018 was the cut-off date). The loops are generally tape decayed, switched between in patterns and formed out of gentle noodles.

Although this is a release of sorts, being on my Band Camp site and all, I would like to think of it as a sort of demo for labels looking for a split.
Omni Music (6 releases on), I'm primarily looking at you here.

This is all ambient schtuffs, not dnb. A heavy new age vibe abounds it all.
I hate the term new age, then I contradict myself because it fits the era.
Think Max Richter (who is sampled in Vol.II and edited), Enigma, Oldfield (Mike and Terry, in this case). Mostly, though, I would like to think the music defies narrow description bases. The aim... was to go in soft, instead of the usual FL "bright and harsh" overproduction. Anyway, enjoy, this is being given out here as a free gift, so spread the word if you like up and coming artists who do not intend to repeat work ever in their catalogue.  more
credits
released February 14, 2018  

Mrb - Mike Robert Buckingham - synths, programming, mastering, de-essing, post production, track ordering. Livvy - for the inspiration. <3
Artwork an edited image from cutefywallpaper on the internet, 4.0 C.
license
all rights reserved

Messages In This Thread
[FL][NewLP] Ultrawerld Vol.1 - Inner World - by Muttley - 14th February 2018, 07:06

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FANU WORLD BEHIND A WORLD SS005 OUT NOW! Soothsayer Recordings 15 11,700 25th May 2006, 08:16
Last Post: Soothsayer Recordings
  Somatik - World 2 World show on Nu Wave Radio DJ ML 1 2,322 5th September 2005, 21:27
Last Post: espeekay