SC - the score?

12 Replies, 6990 Views

Well? What is up with dat, homebwooooys?

Or something Baffled
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Ya wha'??!!!!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
What's up with distro, did we get any further with this?

(what I mean of course, is did scope, phokus or statto get any further with this)
Lol

Great line from Bowfinger; 'One day a FedEx truck will pull up and a man will hand me a package. On that day, we, and by we I mean me, will be important' Lol
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:Lol

Great line from Bowfinger; 'One day a FedEx truck will pull up and a man will hand me a package. On that day, we, and by we I mean me, will be important' Lol

Indeed, indeed.

^^^That's a great line from Trading Places.
stay tuned
Oooohhhhhh............. *interest piqued*
Scope knows how to keep us in suspense....
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
düffah Wrote:what's up with distro, did we get any further with this?

(what i mean of course, is did scope, phokus or statto get any further with this)

no... we need to generate demand via the street team before we can get a definite commitment

re sc the label... we're all enormously busy Oops
i've got so many jobs on it's unbelievable and people pestering for them all right now
scope is enormously busy... not least with the forum coding
phokus is enormously busy
presumably stacks is enormously busy as well

trouble is that when you're this busy you don't feel the slightest bit creative when it comes to writing press releases and what not

but please keep bumping this thread till we get moving properly — personally i work best under pressure (to be more accurate, without being pressured i tend not to do anything at all Oops)

[Image: smilie04sim.gif] Wave Wave [Image: color_.gif]
good job stat...
I wasn't hassling, just asking.............

But now you put it like that, GET ON WITH IT STATTO YOU LAZY SOD!
statto Wrote:to be more accurate, without being pressured i tend not to do anything at all Oops)

[Image: sleeping.gif]

in bed by eight massive say zzzzz.
GET TO FECKIN WORK!!!!!! Teef cant wait for clouds over memphis any longer!!!!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?