Conscious t-shirts

15 Replies, 6199 Views

Would you get a Conscious t-shirt?

How about it? We are speaking of doing another printing run of our glorious t-shirts - probably in another color combination this time and with just the logo on the front as we are really not affiliated with the student nations anymore, so the logo on the arm that we have on our shirts is not really up-to-date with reality.

Would you be interested? Would you buy one if we printed a bunch and secured a way to sell them via our website, probably using PayPal as payment method?

Here is a photo of how our shirts look - the print will be the same but we might aim for a latte color or something like that:

[Image: nov-svaj-34.jpg]
[Image: groundmotion-forum-banner.gif]
[Image: conscious-banner-latest.gif]
they look a bit tight
kodini Wrote:they look a bit tight

i loik toight shoirts.
Cool shirts dude. May well do...
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
kodini Wrote:they look a bit tight

Important information: The shirts we are thinking of printing now are not the same tighhhhhhht model that we got ourselves... they are rather nice though, but as you say, a bit tight. Wink The ones we are thinking of printing are Hanes Fit-T which is not as tight as the ones we got.

[Image: YWM_5500.gif]

We are thinking in terms of Camel, Olive or Wine. Cool
im'm down for one
Print them. :P
i like it tight tho Teef
john doe Wrote:i like it tight tho Teef

Yes indeed I have been training a year for this moment. And the women like when shirts are tight. Lol
Xyxthumbs

tight is the way forward. Lol
we're thinking of doing some kind of pre-order to minimize economic risks - kind of like the ohm/offshore vinyl pre-order but with t-shirts. Wink at least we will need to know that we don't end up with a heap of t-shirts in sizes that don't match the buyers preferences.

so i think everyone will profit from this. Xyxthumbs
good idea, we did that with our current run of (already sold out i think) 40 shirts....
You can pre-order shirts now! Go to the Ground Motion forum and drop a message in this thread:

Conscious t-shirts - pre-order now!
Preliminary deadline at the end of August! Get your pre-orders in now to join in the first production run of our all new shirts. Be one of the few and lucky. Join the fun. Join the craze. :salespitch:

Don't delay, pre-order today. Wink

.:. Click here .:.

[Image: t-shirt-camel.gif] [Image: t-shirt-olive.gif] [Image: t-shirt-wine.gif] [Image: t-shirt-orange.gif]
Icon_exclaim
deadline today!

if you want to have a shirt, get your order in before midnight. [Image: icon996.gif]

Falcon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artist? Art Lover? Environmentally conscious? Then watch this... DJFracture 4 2,226 1st July 2010, 23:00
Last Post: Tim Reaper
  The Conscious Selection - 19-22 CET - new time! tectonic 0 1,247 18th May 2004, 15:37
Last Post: tectonic
  Invitation - new forum - Ground Motion / Conscious tectonic 15 3,728 26th April 2004, 08:34
Last Post: Düffah
  Conscious kru reprasent tectonic 7 6,763 26th October 2002, 15:10
Last Post: tectonic