Create an account

[-]
Tags
time a nude calendar? for

Thread Contributor: StelfTime for a nude calendar?

I know it's no laughing matter, just adding a little bit of humour to a bad situation. Grin

Long live streetbeats.

Ps. Nude calendar is a good idea, you should consider it. Worked for those old ladies.

Rofl

i had the same idea this morning in the shower. well it was more a website and there were animals involved (j/k about the animals!)

bound to be some weirdo out there who would pay to see that! Nervous

Stelf Wrote:I know it's no laughing matter, just adding a little bit of humour to a bad situation. Grin

Long live streetbeats.

Ps. Nude calendar is a good idea, you should consider it. Worked for those old ladies.

i have a very hairy chest !!!

scope Wrote:
Stelf Wrote:I know it's no laughing matter, just adding a little bit of humour to a bad situation. Grin

Long live streetbeats.

i have a very hairy chest !!!

Everyone knows you've made sacrifices before so a little hair removal shouldn't bother you.

Scope

It was B's sig that got me thinking about it. I wanna see some tits and i'm willing to PAY! Teef

Stelf Wrote:It was B's sig that got me thinking about it. I wanna see some tits and i'm willing to PAY! Teef

I'm sure the snax0rs have got some mighty fine man breasts for ya...

Phokus Wrote:I'm sure the snax0rs have got some mighty fine man breasts for ya...

:hump:

Stelf Wrote:Everyone knows you've made sacrifices before so a little hair removal shouldn't bother you.

Scope

It was B's sig that got me thinking about it. I wanna see some tits and i'm willing to PAY! Teef

Rofl

you'll have to clear it with my girlfiend first - shes rather partial to the hair !!!

Icon109 @ phokus' comment

@ stelph......here ya go hunney...check me out me rack.....
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?

Finally an opportunity to use this:

[Image: showus.gif]

Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

Top idea

Plus afterwards we can make a slightly amusing film about it containing loads of daft english sterotypes so that the Yanks lap it Grin

B Wrote:@ stelph......here ya go hunney...check me out me rack.....

Homerdrool Applause

matt Wrote:top idea

plus afterwards we can make a slightly amusing film about it containing loads of daft english sterotypes so that the yanks lap it :d

Hahaha quids in Falcon

And then sellling it to the kids on the Bananarena will save SC!!!! Slayer

well, you've got a photographer, so when you're ready boys ! Wink

infinite Wrote:well, you've got a photographer, so when you're ready boys ! Wink

[Image: icon239.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition to get the calendar reinstated to the top Utopian 15 607 22nd April 2009, 10:41
Last Post: vvr
  Calendar looks a bit messed up on my end.... Beebe 8 694 30th December 2008, 20:10
Last Post: Ornette
  Radiohead - Nude - (Eskmo remix) eskmo 11 570 7th April 2008, 20:23
Last Post: eskmo
  mac users: best handheld calendar/diary device Stacks 3 381 22nd February 2007, 18:56
Last Post: MetaLX
  An advent calendar for you all....... Andyskopes 2 371 13th December 2006, 18:11
Last Post: strike

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016