National Loyalty in Club Football

30 Replies, 3360 Views

Ok......

If an English team is playing in Europe, I will support the English team, as I'd rather they win than lose. Even if its arsenal - although it is a close call on that one....

As such Ive been criticised by fellow Liverpool fans as not being a 'true' supporter - whatever!

Whats other fans views on this then?

And come on Liverpool tonight, caru has been publicly slating us.....an oft regretted move!

Coz Im :footy crazy, i'm :footy mad!
I totally agree, I always support the English team....unless it's Manchester United...

Even if they're playing a German team! Lol
zinga Wrote:i totally agree, i always support the english team....unless it's manchester united...

even if they're playing a german team! Lol

as a united fan, blue is the same re arsenal.......

i'll support both, especially if they're playing a german side!

(to all the germans or other euros on the board, we love you really, its just football Wink )
anyone but Arsenal and Leeds...............

especially fucking ARSENAL.........
i can safely say i would never support arsenal in any competition.
Come on Dortmund.....
strike Wrote:Come on Dortmund.....

hehehehe

down with valencia seeeeeen
Yeah I always suppoet the english team, cos palace or west ham are shite and never get into europe. Im still awaiting Millwall's assult on the champoions leauge. Might just have to settle for the euafa as were gonna win the Fa cup this season
EMTEK Wrote:Yeah I always suppoet the english team, cos palace or west ham are shite and never get into europe. Im still awaiting Millwall's assult on the champoions leauge. Might just have to settle for the euafa as were gonna win the Fa cup this season

keep on Alc Alc Alc and it might come true!
Ye of little faith!! Don't forget we have a cup winners cup winner and capatin in Mr wise. As well as the 2 best strikers in europe, Neil Harris and steve claridge, plus Liverpools ex number 1, Tony Warner
scope Wrote:i'll support both, especially if they're playing a german side!

(to all the germans or other euros on the board, we love you really, its just football Wink )

hehe, you can beat us krauts as often as you wish, i'm not interested in football at all. we still have the best beer tho... Mrgreen
littlenemo Wrote:
scope Wrote:i'll support both, especially if they're playing a german side!

hehe, you can beat us krauts as often as you wish, i'm not interested in football at all. we still have the best beer tho... Mrgreen

very true my friend very true Alc
Oi there ain't nothing wrong woth the mighty ARSENAL, jealously of Spurs fans keeps driving us on ............
all I'm saying is check my avatar.
I would like to see the Englsih teams progress but I dont want them winning a European trophy. I fucking hated it when the Mancs with Champs' League and when the Scousers won Uefa cup. I want them to go out in the 1/4s or 1/2s so that it disrupts their league campaign as much as possible.

ONce again, check out my avatar. nuff said, except for CHAMPIONES!!!
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
Neptune Wrote:all I'm saying is check my avatar.
I would like to see the Englsih teams progress but I dont want them winning a European trophy. I fucking hated it when the Mancs with Champs' League and when the Scousers won Uefa cup. I want them to go out in the 1/4s or 1/2s so that it disrupts their league campaign as much as possible.

........i dont like you anymore.......
Blue Wrote:
Neptune Wrote:all I'm saying is check my avatar.

........i dont like you anymore.......

yr not the same? i thought u hated Arsenal? or is that Scope?
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
yeah i support al english teams in europe, but as a die hard Forest and football fan, i don't really have much option.... watch out though we are on a mission for the premiership... we have the highest scorer in all leagues David Johnson with 16 goals in 17 games, and the most promising english defender win Michael Dawson (19).... seriously watch out for him.
Filbert Wrote:we have the highest scorer in all leagues David Johnson with 16 goals in 17 games, and the most promising english defender win Michael Dawson (19).... seriously watch out for him.

They will be at Arsenal soon enough if they are as good as you say ........

Blue please don't be bitter of Arsenal's recent success i am sure United will qualify for the Champions League next season .........
give us another year and we'll be back in the top flight... we might make it up this year but i don't think we have a strong enough squad to stay up if we make it... patience is the key atm. so many top quality young players gaining experience... just need to keep hold of all the players we have, unlike Jermain Jenas who we were forced to sell to Newcastle becuase david platt was so shit for us.

it's funny seeing all the press about leicester going into administration this year. last year forest were in exactly the same position, but no one came to bail us out, we sold or gave away all our 'experienced' players to stay in business. yest only a year later we are pushing for promotion with a squad of 21 players with an average age of about 23 (including des walker at 38!). we deserve more respect than we are given.... maybe promotion will finally see that happen.

come on you reds.
altered ego Wrote:
filbert Wrote:we have the highest scorer in all leagues david johnson with 16 goals in 17 games, and the most promising english defender win michael dawson (19).... seriously watch out for him.

they will be at arsenal soon enough if they are as good as you say ........

blue please don't be bitter of arsenal's recent success i am sure united will qualify for the champions league next season .........

no reason for us to be bitter, you've lost the last four games you've played Wink
Its crazy we lose 4 games in a row and in that time we have qualified for the champions league and we are still in 2nd place in the Premiership just shows the divide in football these days i think.

Is disgusting to think clubs like Leicester and QPR in massive financial crisis and it wasn't that long ago they were in the Premier League yet clubs like United pay 30 mil for a young defender who hasn't really done that much to date.
it's funny tho becuase as a 'smaller' team fan i enjoy the struggle so much. yeah the big clubs go out and spend stupid money whilst we try and improve by bringing in and training up youth... it's exciting, never knowing whether this 16 year old who has just started for for the first time is gunna be the next ferdinand/owen/beckham... and i'm sure a few of our lads will be.

this season for Arsenal has been a crazy one... such a great run of undefeated mathes then followed by the worst run of form for 19 years or something...

and you were never even close to the Forest record of undefeated games!
as they say its a funny old game ........
thats what makes it the best sport in the world.
Millwall fired out a warning to the rest of the euro big boys last night. A mighty 0-1 away victory against shefeild wensday. " wins on the trot, is this team unstoppable?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Japanese National Football Team vrs 100 kids Code 13 5,267 27th October 2010, 14:58
Last Post: Code
  Grand National denaris 1 1,407 10th April 2010, 12:07
Last Post: Fada
  I've just noticed its national beckett day. cube 14 3,544 5th March 2010, 09:38
Last Post: tyranny
  national center on family homelessness Skibaddiz 1 1,063 11th March 2009, 16:27
Last Post: Statto
  LOL @ British National Party tyranny 17 2,007 19th November 2008, 17:18
Last Post: B