D Bridge & Fierce

22 Replies, 1949 Views

Seba played a new tune by these chaps on Saturday - a mellow/melancholy breaky roller and it was some lovely stuff!!! Not a clown or a filtered fart in sight! A good sign methinks..
naphta, i advise you to check out everything d-bridge comes with these days, especially tradition is a good tune by him....
karbonkid Wrote:naphta, i advise you to check out everything d-bridge comes with these days, especially tradition is a good tune by him....

Is that Exit 002? Not bad at all, but the production was a bit too er.. digitally-sanitised for me... or something. But you're right, I do need to keep me one good eye on him alright ARRRRHHHHH!!!
no it's called "Daylight" play it all the time now.....it's not coing on exit tho...can't remember what he told me....
yeh the tune with fierce is daylight, heard it on flights show i think
Naphta Wrote:Is that Exit 002? Not bad at all, but the production was a bit too er.. digitally-sanitised for me... or something. But you're right, I do need to keep me one good eye on him alright ARRRRHHHHH!!!

Same here - I liked it, but wished the drums were a bit looser and rougher, if you see what I mean.

Still I Lovesmilie the single on Metalheadz and am looking forward to interesting things from this guy!
Naphta Wrote:
karbonkid Wrote:naphta, i advise you to check out everything d-bridge comes with these days, especially tradition is a good tune by him....

Is that Exit 002? Not bad at all, but the production was a bit too er.. digitally-sanitised for me... or something. But you're right, I do need to keep me one good eye on him alright ARRRRHHHHH!!!

I know what you mean about the cleaness tho...bring back de durt... Grin
D-Bridge is a genius, loving the 'aggressively beautiful' flex he's been going on as of late Lovesmilie
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
Chris Inperspective Wrote:
Naphta Wrote:Is that Exit 002? Not bad at all, but the production was a bit too er.. digitally-sanitised for me... or something. But you're right, I do need to keep me one good eye on him alright ARRRRHHHHH!!!

I know what you mean about the cleaness tho...bring back de durt... Grin

but then again this doesn't need durt....
'Daylight' didn't sound like it needed anything... but Exit 002 did.
wicked to see the direction d-bridge has taken over the last 6 months .. i think there is talk of him doing some stuff with his brother (who fronts spacek) - that would be REALLY good ..

funnily enough i think i saw him in a brazilian restaurant in camden last night ..
Naphta Wrote:'Daylight' didn't sound like it needed anything... but Exit 002 did.

hmmm maybe..... Grin
I liked the first release on Exit, although when I did play it my mate asked me what it was like after the intro (and that was when the tune was 3/4 played Wink ) I think it works well in the mix though and provides a nice fluid lift to some dirtier sounding beats!

edit: that should read exit02 Wink
chris inperspective Wrote:
naphta Wrote:'daylight' didn't sound like it needed anything... but exit 002 did.

hmmm maybe..... :d

hmm..

*pours beer on his own copy of exit002*

that oughta do it! Yes
erbanta Wrote:hmm..

that oughta do it! Yes

Hahaha simple!
erbanta Wrote:
chris inperspective Wrote:
naphta Wrote:'daylight' didn't sound like it needed anything... but exit 002 did.

hmmm maybe..... :d

hmm..

that oughta do it! Yes

Hahaha

Nono

i like it exactly like it is. theres enough other durty tunes around to keep me happy. something this good and crystalclear makes a set just that more interesting..

gwan, d-bridge!

curious about daylight, will check it out.
BRING back Fierce and his dirty FUNK. Twisted
[Image: 3850.jpg]
Hmmm...I like Exit 002 very much as is. Sounds perfectly fine. Anything D-Bridge seems to touch lately is quite brilliant. Can't wait to check this thing with Fierce!
Mr. Gunns Wrote:Hmmm...I like Exit 002 very much as is. Sounds perfectly fine. Anything D-Bridge seems to touch lately is quite brilliant. Can't wait to check this thing with Fierce!

It's in a mix in this thread Grin

http://www.subvertcentral.com/forum/view...hp?t=11963
Chris Inperspective Wrote:
Mr. Gunns Wrote:Hmmm...I like Exit 002 very much as is. Sounds perfectly fine. Anything D-Bridge seems to touch lately is quite brilliant. Can't wait to check this thing with Fierce!

It's in a mix in this thread Grin

http://www.subvertcentral.com/forum/view...hp?t=11963

NICE ONE! Grin
the d-bridge & fierce thing is wixid!!!
DJFracture Wrote:wixid!!!

Hahaha

thats almost "wank it" in german..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A decent new EP/Track from Fierce & Zero T "Sunshine" on Quarantine firefinga 0 1,915 9th December 2014, 16:01
Last Post: firefinga
  would you purchase this pa amp? OwenPaulStory 0 1,555 24th May 2012, 02:41
Last Post: OwenPaulStory
  Wayne Bridge v John Terry - The Real Battle at the Bridge subvert 2 1,925 28th February 2010, 02:06
Last Post: markgabba
  looking for an amp djneils 1 1,314 24th February 2010, 00:20
Last Post: djneils
  Medium & Sin City @ Cable, Instra:, Jamie Vex'd, Fierce and more! mediumbeats 20 5,025 20th June 2009, 20:11
Last Post: B