[url]http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItem[/url]

11 Replies, 2657 Views

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...3&since=-1
Jig
Just bid for the 2 moving shadow bitas, not heard either of them, but I've decided I need more MS stuff from that era - not got much at all!
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
mate... i'm back to my parents soon and will have about 40-50 shadow bits going.

i live in brum city centre now so you're more than welcome to take what ever you want @ £5 each.

i have so many duplicates i need to get rid off.

is the original pressing of the nine worth anything?!?! i have three spare copies!

i have 2 spare copies of krust - true stories too! AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO OWN THAT TUNE!
Fecking hell man! I'm tempted, but monetary concerns prevent me from having them all. Might have a couple off you though. Where you living in Brum now then?

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
Formula Inc. Wrote:mate... i'm back to my parents soon and will have about 40-50 shadow bits going.

i live in brum city centre now so you're more than welcome to take what ever you want @ £5 each.

unless they're early ones they're not worth a fiver each :P
Formula Inc. Wrote:i have 2 spare copies of krust - true stories too! AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO OWN THAT TUNE!

gimme gimme gimme!
I'll have the Pascal thing in return for you bending my glasses at Source

Cool
HQ CREW :: MATTRICK :: MANIKULAR :: CHEMICAL :: AZONICA :: SYKANE
Statto Wrote:
Formula Inc. Wrote:mate... i'm back to my parents soon and will have about 40-50 shadow bits going.

unless they're early ones they're not worth a fiver each :P
the are all moving shadow 10-60

i'll have to take a look and see.

things like free la funk and the rhode tune etc.
and mr pez i live on newhall street, just off colemore row. nr digress and chi if you know 'em!
*cough cough*

UFO_over_easy Wrote:
Formula Inc. Wrote:i have 2 spare copies of krust - true stories too! AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO OWN THAT TUNE!

gimme gimme gimme!
Formula Inc. Wrote:and mr pez i live on newhall street, just off colemore row. nr digress and chi if you know 'em!

Shit man, so proper in the centre then? You high flying city liver you!!!

going home at the weekend to dig out tunes and the like!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ZERO T / FD LIVE B2B WID ME 2NITE 10-12 [url]WWW.KUNNINMINDZ.COM[/url] dj hades 10 1,312 6th March 2009, 12:53
Last Post: dj hades
  Logos selecting on [url]www.vertexfm.com[/url] 8-10pm Weds Logos 24 3,643 5th March 2009, 00:09
Last Post: Logos
  HYDRO(COMM SU/QUARENTINE/DNA) LIVE 2NITE 10-12PM GMT [url]WWW.KUN[/url] dj hades 6 1,800 27th February 2009, 02:52
Last Post: smyla
  [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOL[/url] Sir Loris of Crowthorne 8 2,358 20th February 2009, 22:43
Last Post: qµ:rec
  BACK ON RADIO 2NITE FT BUZZBY 10-12 [url]WWW.KUNNINMINDZ.COM[/url] dj hades 7 1,761 30th January 2009, 10:42
Last Post: djneils