"Yen Town" techy, breaky, spastic, paranoid

10 Replies, 6998 Views

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/heistmusic.htm

First tune on there...let me know what you think! This is getting sent out to labels soon, but I'm not sure who yet...I'd love some feedback!
i like this
sort of 1998-99 polar business

Xyxthumbs
Hey thanks man! Tell me when you get that CD in the mail (I sent you a PM or two on DOA a while ago), I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.
you've sent me a cd? Icon_eek

cheers Xyxthumbs Kisskiss
statto Wrote:you've sent me a cd? Icon_eek

cheers Xyxthumbs Kisskiss

hehe yup! i asked for your address on doa (i was interested in getting some stuff heard by people involved with streetbeats), but i don't know how long it takes to get there from america. oh, i'm concealed identity on doa by the way...but yeah, i hope you like it!
nice and cold

good tune man Xyxthumbs
Cloak and Dagger Wrote:hehe yup! I asked for your address on DOA (I was interested in getting some stuff heard by people involved with Streetbeats), but I don't know how long it takes to get there from America. Oh, I'm Concealed Identity on DOA by the way...but yeah, I hope you like it!

when did you send it?
nothing's arrived as yet.
I'm Statto on DOA by the way Teef
I sent it about two weeks ago, but it was sent from San Diego, California...so it might take a minute to get there.
Cloak and Dagger Wrote:I sent it about two weeks ago, but it was sent from San Diego, California...so it might take a minute to get there. Oh yeah, and if you feel the urge to "pass it around" to other Streetbeats affiliated labels, I would appreciate it greatly...that's a lot of labels to send CDs to!

the only Streetbeats affiliated labels are...
SB: Advance (formerly Streetbeats), Pi (3:14) and Noir

the rest are all independent, including Subvert Central

maybe I could pass it around a bit though Kisskiss
Statto Wrote:the only Streetbeats affiliated labels are...
SB: Advance (formerly Streetbeats), Pi (3:14) and Noir

the rest are all independent, including Subvert Central

maybe I could pass it around a bit though Kisskiss

haha this board moves too fast! I read your post in my other thread and edited it out of this one, but you were already replying :P

yeah I think I meant to say SC affiliated labels...but I appreciate the consideration!
statto Wrote:i like this
sort of 1998-99 polar business

Xyxthumbs

yeah. i really dig this tune man, it has a very strange vibe to it. jolly good show.

:d

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instruction Set - Sunken - new drumfunky/techy mids tune from me INSTRUCTION_SET 1 7,539 28th November 2017, 15:44
Last Post: George63
  THE NEW LAW - New tribal breaky dubstep tune Senator Adam 6 4,604 4th December 2008, 21:43
Last Post: Senator Adam
  paranoid society - function collapse crp/prndsoc 10 3,672 21st May 2008, 16:32
Last Post: Amplicon
  Coleco - That Feeling (dubstep 320, melodical/breaky) Coleco 3 2,841 15th January 2008, 09:24
Last Post: koe
  paranoid society with 2 nu dirty cuts :D sc9 8 3,955 4th October 2007, 14:31
Last Post: Macc