this forum is becoming the subway blog #2

18 Replies, 3870 Views

...and i'm getting really sick of it. -how many of these topics are of relevance to "underground" issues anyway? someone needs to quit copping an attitude and take their purely political agenda elsewhere.. now.
yes I agree
the sheer quantity of this stuff is getting annoying
time for some cleaning up methinks

[Image: ftvsmilie3.gif]
i mean, it's really serious, the last eight or nine threads by the guy have been pure windup. enough already. trashtime. no, really, seriously. fixup. -and in a way that prevents further trash. if i wanted to know what the guy's opinion's are, i'd read his lameass blog.
[Image: ban_him.jpg]
send fi de hacksaw[Image: archangel-michael-holy-card.jpg]
umm, yeah.
I don't agree. He has an opinion, it gets on everyone's tit, it's a distorted view of reality (by our standards). He probably believes he poses difficult question that people have to "face up to reality" to answer. Of course, there are some questions that do not need answering. Everyone knows about aborted fetuses and extremist muslims and nazis in Israel, we don't talk about them because there's nothing we can do about all the dirty horrible shit in the world. There's no point winding yourself up over it... If wanted that stuff, we'd go to rotten.com or something...

However, I don't think he's a troll, and I think shutting him out is like silencing dissenters. Maybe he is wrong, but at least he contributes and doesn't just say: fuck off, you're wrong, whatever whatever. Of course, when he brings the bible shit into it, I also feel physically sick and quite irate actually being as I had it rammed down my throat for 18 years of my life, until I knew it inside out (before becoming a taoist). His understanding of it is sooo wrong (emphasing all the eye-for-an-eye shit out of context). Kind of like extremist muslims saying the Qu'ran says it's okay to blow people up.

Hmmm... anyway... just my £2.22 Grin

Nick Smile
his attitude is a total fuck-off attitude, if you've been here for any length of time you'd realize that his main point is to wind people up... and he's actually been banned once under a different alias, and man, he came this close to being banned for baiting people again, it's just incomprehensible to me sometimes as to why the forum lets him keep trolling here (yeh i'm calling him a troll deal with it Smile )

...also, read the title of the thread, and check the crapper for further explanation... four crap, baiting threads about the same topics ad nauseum... getting sick of it, find something truly fucking underground to post or shut the fuck up.
he has been baned from here before as notorious b.m.p.

and from doa countless times Roll

he needs a real hobby, and possibly some medication Icon_cry sad but true Twisted

this place is a ghosttown for one reason... guess...
simply put, pursley is a disgustingly delusional person whose only intention is to wind ppl up with his diseased moral values, and no verbal attack on him is uncalled for.
personal attacks Nono
dj_obiwan Wrote:he has been baned from here before as notorious b.m.p.

and from doa countless times Roll

he needs a real hobby, and possibly some medication Icon_cry sad but true Twisted

this place is a ghosttown for one reason... guess...

Well i would post here but i have NO idea what exactly this forum is for. I thought it was appolitical thing but it seems not to be. What constitutes 'underground' anyway? And resistance to what exactly? 'the man'?

Stacks
statto Wrote:personal attacks Nono

if they're entertaining and in good taste, why not? they might even drive him off :d
[Image: GraveEvidence-X.gif]
[Image: el_tut_img.jpg]
Sub Way Wrote:[Image: GraveEvidence-X.gif]

how poor sarcasm.

i don't think anybody has ever said that saddam never had such weapons, they did find considerable amount of mustard gas etc back in the early nineties. the thing is, when was the last time he had any? the ppl in the latest found mass grave were killed with guns in 87-88, not with wmds or such, and anyways weren't you guys all good mates with saddam back then?

when was the last time there were undenieable evidence of saddam holding wmd's?
erbanta Wrote:how poor sarcasm.

i don't think anybody has ever said that saddam never had such weapons, they did find considerable amount of mustard gas etc back in the early nineties. the thing is, when was the last time he had any? the ppl in the latest found mass grave were killed with guns in 87-88, not with wmds or such, and anyways weren't you guys all good mates with saddam back then?

when was the last time there were undenieable evidence of saddam holding wmd's?

I don't think that was Sub Way's point
instead that...
what does it matter whether Saddam had WMDs or not?
mass graves >> Saddam = evil bastard >> the invasion was justified

discuss Smile
erbanta Wrote:simply put, pursley is a disgustingly delusional person whose only intention is to wind ppl up with his diseased moral values, and no verbal attack on him is uncalled for.

Blue
Quote:"mass graves >> Saddam = evil bastard >> the invasion was justified "

some points spring to mind:

1. many of the killings were done when saddam was actually considered an ally with the US, and indeed backed by the US. why wasn't iraq invaded then?

2. out of all the murderous regimes on earth, why single out and invade iraq? what about other equally cruel regimes that are around now in asia or africa, or indeed several of the ones in the past 30 years that have been supported and trained by the US?

there are clearly double standards for which dictators to back up and which to get rid of. it doesn't seem to depend on the atrocities committed by the regimes but rather their subserviency to the US and willingness to give up their country's natural resources.

regarding the #1 pretext for the war: WMD's and threat to the west: while i agree saddams regime was disgusting, i think the only time when saddam or his sons would have become a serious threat to western countries was in the next few decades when oil prices are going to skyrocket. at this point in time countries with remaining large oil fields (iraq has second largest reserves in the world) will amass huge economic (and hence political) power, and will become major players by any standards.

what should have been done is support the democratic process and anti-fascist forces in iraq for the past 20 years. possibly through funding and supporting a popular uprising. its ultimately up to iraqis to make changes concerning their internal government
^finally some points on the discussion... like, every time some fucker puts "dead babies found in Iraq" it's really rubbing my nose further into the already existent pile of shit that is factually there, i.e. those babies are dead because i'm a yank and the yanks helped everything along immensely by backing the baddastard..

..but this is all mainstream political shit, all over the front page news and shit... what's it doing down here???
Statto Wrote:I don't think that was Sub Way's point
instead that...
what does it matter whether Saddam had WMDs or not?
mass graves >> Saddam = evil bastard >> the invasion was justified

discuss Smile

well aware of this, but

dharma one Wrote:1. many of the killings were done when saddam was actually considered an ally with the US, and indeed backed by the US. why wasn't iraq invaded then?

2. out of all the murderous regimes on earth, why single out and invade iraq? what about other equally cruel regimes that are around now in asia or africa, or indeed several of the ones in the past 30 years that have been supported and trained by the US?

these were the points i was on about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blog To The Oldskool Blog - Pete Dev/Null's Reissue Article firefinga 1 3,057 15th September 2016, 22:13
Last Post: noisemonkey
  [BLOG] finally got my blog up djneils 11 4,295 31st December 2010, 16:19
Last Post: djneils
  DBM029 - CJ Weaver - Subway / Seeing Stars / It's Snowing NoodeL 32 9,086 19th April 2010, 19:57
Last Post: CJ Weaver
  the subway thread has more views and drama than my thread.. SETI 1 1,063 15th July 2005, 08:32
Last Post: Statto
  Subway senses 33 4,961 14th November 2004, 16:04
Last Post: RickyForce