a stupid kontakt question??

11 Replies, 2520 Views

how come i cant hear anything when i hit the keys in kontakt mapping editor????????? i havn't changed anything, i used to be able to hear things...
i can hear it when i put it in the midi editor in cubase i just can't audition the god damn things in kontakt...

if only i could touch kontakt i throw the god damn thing......lol
Studio forum..........

Make sure you are clicking the keys near the bottom...... The velocity increases the further down you hit them.

Other than that there is no reason that springs to mind.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
i know that, they usally move when u press them but there not i thought i might of clicked a button with out knowing...
Is it set to 'Always On Top'? That maaaaaaaaaaaay be something to do with it, but I doubt it.

Restart, man Wink Lol
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
i'll have a look for the always on top ting, a restart dont usally work it's been doing it for a while now i was hoping i'd find out what's gone wrong...
Good luck. I can't think why they aint playing..........

Probably something really obvious.
macc Wrote:studio forum..........

right so

[Image: scatter.gif]
i know i'll kick myself when and if i find out. i can get by as is but shouldn't have to if u know what i mean...
macc Wrote:probably something really obvious.

in my case.... it always is. but i never realise until i've gone totally bonkers and ripped out my teeth. but yeah.... good luck.. Xyxthumbs
ah gonna do some work on my car come back to it...
djneils Wrote:ah gonna do some work on my car come back to it...

nice. a man who works on his own car is a real man.

all respect...
i had to stop my hands was getting dirty????

na used to be my trade then i fucked it off to be a bum what a caree move.....not!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Editing midi note velocity in Kontakt 4 Code 10 10,608 6th February 2012, 06:51
Last Post: Code
  envelope following filter with kontakt 3 lament 0 3,103 25th September 2011, 21:28
Last Post: lament
  Okeeeeyyyy.. This may be the most stupid question you have heard all week... Delta 9 2,454 10th February 2010, 01:23
Last Post: Macc
  Komplete 6 - Absynth 5, Kontakt 4, GR 'Pro'... Paradigm X 9 5,741 3rd September 2009, 03:14
Last Post: Lephrenic
  Logic + Kontakt - Note off issue socialengineer 6 3,868 18th February 2009, 23:47
Last Post: elektrovert