Create an account

[-]
Tags
that cover something cd i bassbin the interesting noticed on

Thread Contributor: pezSomething interesting that I noticed on the Bassbin Cover CD

on the copyright blurb on the back of the cd, i noticed all the tracks are copyright control, apart from the two seba and paradox tracks (which, according to the blurb are to be bb1214) which are published by warner / chappell? what could this mean? is there some kind of major label shenannigans going on here? could be very exciting!! Hyper Chin
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.

pez Wrote:on the copyright blurb on the back of the cd, i noticed all the tracks are copyright control, apart from the two seba and paradox tracks (which, according to the blurb are to be bb1214) which are published by warner / chappell? what could this mean? is there some kind of major label shenannigans going on here? could be very exciting!! Hyper Chin

just a publishing deal. lots of bigger artists have them.

Ah! I see! Thought I might be barking up the wrong tree!
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.

Seba's tunes have all been published under Warner/Chapell afaik

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fave cover versions & reinterpretations of.. +ToRMeNT+ 44 5,595 15th November 2017, 11:37
Last Post: esb
  Procedure 769 Reinforced Cover Pics HiddenSound 24 2,299 21st February 2015, 22:58
Last Post: firefinga
  Project Thirty-Three (record cover design) InfiniteSloth 4 634 29th October 2012, 18:15
Last Post: MetaLX
  [BANNIT] Out of hours work cover denaris 4 538 30th January 2011, 22:21
Last Post: denaris
  Reinforced Cover Art in a book! 247 22 1,412 18th January 2011, 10:40
Last Post: Bladerunna

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016