DAGH - Must have high quality Hot Pants

17 Replies, 2108 Views

Sorry ladies and gents, I know how the topic reads Hahaha

Anyone pleeeease got a copy of Hot Pants? I have a great beat in my head that must be done with Hot Pants.......

P.S. Hot Pants (the clothes I mean) Homerdrool
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Mine is very crusty

Teef
Hahaha

Crusty will do though I suppose........ Just don't want any of this silly 'already pitched up' nonsense Roll Grin

Do you have it with you? Hyper
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:Hahaha

Crusty will do though I suppose........ Just don't want any of this silly 'already pitched up' nonsense Roll Grin

Do you have it with you? Hyper

mines at home , mines of the jb vinyl Grin
that break is pants man Teef
I nearly bought it in Belgium........ I had it in my hands and thought 'ah, I won't need it' Roll Oops
john doe Wrote:that break is pants man Teef

Up
everything cool man?

will respond to your pm, didnt have a coherent week with Jason oS over at our place really so kinda slacked in communications

Macc, same goes for you, remember that fax you sent a week or two ago, will get in touch bout it later this week.
DOOGHH EEETTT

And sort me Hot Pants too! Grin
john doe Wrote:everything cool man?

will respond to your pm, didnt have a coherent week with Jason oS over at our place really so kinda slacked in communications

Macc, same goes for you, remember that fax you sent a week or two ago, will get in touch bout it later this week.

Coolio
Macc Wrote:Anyone pleeeease got a copy of Hot Pants?

only on vinyl Neutral
So you can't record it then?
Not to hand, I'm afraid.

Mines on vinyl too, and extremely crackly.
Crackly vinyl hot pants Homerdrool

What about the break? Teef x 8000000
leather pants or stfu !
What about short shorts?

I like short shorts?
Got any pics of you and Henna in short shorts?
Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Socks And Pants SHIFT 35 2,870 31st December 2009, 17:52
Last Post: Euphony
  DUBSTEP is generally PANTS, discuss.. rondema 184 23,952 16th March 2009, 01:01
Last Post: rondema
  Hot Pants RickyForce 16 2,418 19th December 2008, 19:26
Last Post: RickyForce
  THE DIRTIEST PANTS IN A DECADE (94-04 TEAR-OUT SPECIAL EDITI dj hades 0 686 15th May 2008, 23:06
Last Post: dj hades
  After the JB's "Hot Pants" break fanu 0 466 1st March 2008, 13:35
Last Post: fanu