thats something i just can't answer at this time

19 Replies, 2539 Views

as you will understand, this is an ongoing situation. we are investigating what is happening, and you can be sure that we will know what is going on soon. our men on the ground are the best and they will know what to do. they will decide on what to do when the time comes. they will have a series of options that they could take. which option they take will be decided by them at the time required. what time this choice is required to be made will be decided on by the commanders on the ground when it is clear to them that a decision can be safely made. they will be flexible and able to make any choices at the time they need to be made. and they will make those choices, you can be sure of that.
how would you rate the sucsess of Shock n Awe?, some of my fellow journo's have nicknamed it Shock N Bore, do you think this is fair/funny?
like i said. our commanders faced a series of decisions. the options they had before them guided their choices at the time. they made the choices to the best of their ability and i believe they made those choices at the times they did. the results of these choices are still part of an ongoing operation which i can't discuss, but i assure you that those choices have and will continue to be made at the times appropriate to make those choices*cough behind hand* i hope that answers your question, next, yes the at the back in the red....*points*
hey tommy

fuck you Hahaha
im sorry Tommy but we much preffered Stormin Norman, no offence.

he had what we call in the game "UMpfh"
sup mate, still on for the golf in the weekend? i invited tony, is that ok?
hey tommy, be frank with me ok.....
did you fuck dubya's bitch in high school?
that ugly ho?, she made a play alright, but i told her i wouldn't be able to keep up with my 'heavy artillery' sheesh... who on earth would want to hit that anyway?
_cform Wrote:sup mate, still on for the golf in the weekend? i invited tony, is that ok?

The Iraqi's will shove your golf clubs where the sun dont shine
well, i was hoping you wouldn't make that public. what we do in private should really stay that way. damn. now i am going to have to make a commital comment at the press confrence.
_cform Wrote:well, i was hoping you wouldn't make that public. what we do in private should really stay that way. damn. now i am going to have to make a commital comment at the press confrence.

The whole Arab world knows that your tactics and battleplans are useless.

Our Ministry of Information has declared that the Coalition Press Conferences are in fact all computer generated, and that your senior military commanders all perished on the first day of the war under the crushing power of our elite republican guard
now thats something that i can not comment on at all. its something that you will have to ask mr rumsfield about. *cough behind hand* next question please, yes you, the one with the mostache and the green iraqi uniform...*points*
Ahh thankyou....

I would like to ask how I managed to get into a US Cent Com Briefing ??
haha
scope Wrote:Ahh thankyou....

I would like to ask how I managed to get into a US Cent Com Briefing ??

our intelligence reports suggest that you made a choice based on what you believed to be the right action at the time. you had the choice between pushing and pulling the door open, when you aproached the door you assessed the situation and based on your extensive training you saw that the door swang both ways. you reassessed the situation and made the choice to push the door and you entered the room at the apropriate time. i have all confidence that you made the right decision at the time.
I would like to put it to you that Allah made my choices for me.
I was unaware of any door.
* bobule looks over over Ali's shoulder with a worried face
no need my holy warrior.

the coalition fight is in vain.
we have killed many american and british fighters.

In Iraq they will find their tombs.
victory will be ours, but i believe there will be many tough days ahead of us. i can't explain any more at this point, because they are ongoing operations, but trust me.

do you like the playing cards bwoys?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: MARC OFX - THE ANSWER (OmniEP228) Euphony 1 1,369 7th March 2021, 09:11
Last Post: Muttley
  darn day-light savings time. what time is it in the UK? TVG 3 1,623 17th March 2010, 21:32
Last Post: Phokus
  Can anyone answer this question for me? DIB 8 2,150 30th August 2009, 16:01
Last Post: Statto
  Debt problems? Answer inside. olcyrus 9 1,843 16th November 2008, 09:28
Last Post: clinton
  DBM006 - Bad Answer (NSF) - sehr unangenhem / rmx J.DIGITAL 26 2,864 6th February 2008, 08:44
Last Post: Euphony